wedding again

Rhea's POV

"Don't panic, I have the perfect dress in my mind," Preeti cheered me.

I have been panicking for the past one hour about what to wear. I don't know how to dress for a Christian wedding, will they be wearing sarees or dresses?

For one I knew, Abhay's family was loaded, that's the reason they are giving thier only son the perfect wedding in the biggest church of the town.

"Enlighten me, your highness," I mocked her," I only have one hour," I screamed. Vikram will be here in about one hour to pick me up.

"Stop screaming and take out the dress I gave," she told me with a serious look on her face.

What!!

"I am not wearing that dress," I huffed and sat on my bed, she gave me a bored look, not buying my act.

"But it has a low back..," I whined.

"You can cover it up with your hair," she has a mischievous smile.

"It's sleeveless," I came up with another excuse.

"What are you 50?, Now stop bothering and go get ready, I need to go," she ended the call leaving me with no choice.

I took the dress out of the bag, it was pretty but will I look fat? Or what if no one turns up wearing a dress? I will be embarrassed to shit.

I had no other option, all my dresses and sarees were too plain or too much for a wedding. I guess I have to go with the dress.

I got ready quickly wasting no time, I curled my hair which came up to my mid waist  thankfully covering up most of my skin. I finished my look with silver heels which were the only pair of heels I owned. I also took a satin scarf to cover up my bare shoulders just in case.

' I am here ' - Vikram

A message popped on my phone screen, I have a last glance at my look before sprinting down.

Weather was nice today, a little amount of sun with cool breeze blowing on my skin, I neared his car.

I slided in the passenger seat, glanced at Vikram, time seems to be seized for a moment.

He was so handsome in his tucked crisp white shirt with the sleeves folded up his elbows and his jawline looked so smooth my hands itched to touch it.

A honk from behind brought us back to this world, blood rushed to my cheeks as I glanced away staring out of the window.

Wtf was I thinking?

He started the car," where to?" I turned to tell him the address, his cheeks were light pink indicating that he was also staring me, " St. Mary's church," I told him.

He nodded not making the eye contact, I bit back my laugh that was threatening to erupt.

" I didn't know you could dress up like a girl," he chuckled, " and it even suits you," he finished.

I smiled, " you don't look so bad actually," he placed his hand on his heart with a hurt face.We both burst into laughter as we entered the church. As I glanced around the church I got relieved.

Thank god

I am not the only one who is in a dress. We took our seats waiting for the bride, " who is this friend again?" He whispered.

I pointed at the groom standing at the altar, " he is the one, Abhay," a sad smile crossed my face.

It's for his own good