Hide(2)

Rhea's pov

I ran to the door to see if they are here but I don't see anyone, I rushed back to Vikram, he stopped me grabbing my shoulders," what happened?"

"Di and jiju are coming, they are in the lift," his face resembled mine," what will they think? You can't even go now, you need to hide, come on," I dragged Vikram by his hand.

"Wait a minute, where did you park you car?"I stopped in my track.

"I took the back gate, it was nearer to the lift with me holding two pizza boxes," he whispered.

"Okay," I rushed to the spare bedroom," no they might stay the night if the rain won't stop," I walked back to the hall and then into my room.

Come on Rhea think of a plan or else you are finished!

Both the plan and the door bell came at the same time, I turned to Vikram," you have to go into the bathroom."

"What?!" He shrieked.

"Shhhh..," I placed my hand on his mouth motioning him to keep quiet," please,please,please!!, I will do anything just for once stop asking questions," I pleaded.

"Anything?" He asked again, I tried to find any traces of humour but his face was all serious," anything," I finished.

He nodded and went inside the bathroom," here take this," I handed him a stool atleast he can have a good seat," and put you phone in silent mode," I shut the door and locked it from outside.

My phone rang again, it was Di, she was buzzing the door bell not stop," hang on!" I shouted from inside.

I tried to find a reason, I splashed some water on my face, dabbing it with the towel and rushed to open the door.

"Sorry, I was wearing a mask, I had to clean it up," I explained.

Both of them are almost drenched from head to toe, they came inside," let me get some towels," I walked to my room to take out the spare towels and handed it to them.

"Are you coming from office?" I asked them.

Di nodded drying her hair with the towel," I had a meeting so we started a little late and then this rain, we couldn't move further."

"Ughh," she threw the towel away, I was silently watching her to maker her next move," I need to change before I catch some cold," and she walked away to my bedroom.

Ground started crumbling under my feet, I rushed behind her to stop before any explosion happens, as I entered she was about to open the bathroom door.

I jumped in front of her pushed her back," no, don't go in there," I took a long breath.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked folding her hands.

I am going to be dead some day creating all these imaginary stories, now come up with something you idiot, I scolded myself.

"Uhh.. you know, the tap?" I waited to think of something,"no...not the tap, the water...the water clogged in the bathroom and it is filled with water from the morning, I saw it when I was bathing today and now there is soap everywhere in the water," my face turned into a  disgusting one just imagining such thing.

Hopefully, she stepped back," then I will take the one that's outside,"I sighed as she walked out. 

This is going to be a long night

Jiju might want to change, I took out some of my dad's old clothes and came outside. I heard him talking to his mother explaining the situation.

"Is Yash alright?" I asked him as he cut the call, he smiled," he is doing good."