~06~

Evelyn is walking back to Big Momma's after her little encounter with Butchy, as Layla approaches her.

"Hey, Evie right?" Lela smiles at the girl. "Yeah. How'd you know I don't think we've met?" Evelyn notices. "Oh, Butchy told me about you." Lela informs.

"He did?" Evie asks, trying to hide her smile but failings.

"Yeah, he did. He told me that he likes you but I can't tell anyone." Lela continues. That sentence made Evelyn blush.

"But anyway, what I was gonna ask is if you wanted to come to a little sleepover I'm having tonight! It's with the some of my friends and I'm sure they would love to meet you!" Lela insists.

Lela's sweet, but Evie knows that they definitely don't want to have Evie there. But she wanted to make amends with them, even though they are the "enemy".

"Sure, I'll go. When does it start?" Evie asks, not caring if the bikers want her there or not.

"Actually if you aren't busy, right now!" Lela giggles. "Okay, well then let's go." Evie returns a smile at the slightly shorter girl.

-time skip to when Evie gets to the sleepover-

"Hey guys! One more person, Evie." Lela says, then drags Evelyn threw the door. "A surfer?" Struts asks. "Yes. Not all surfers are bad! Some are good! Especially this one!" Lela defends.

"Okay, I know you guys don't want me to be here, and I get that. But I'm just letting that I don't like the feud the bikers and surfers have, and I want to be able to get along with you guys, even if you don't like some of my friends. So to summarize.. I wanna be your guys' friends. No matter what the other surfers say." Evelyn explains, while smiling in hope.

"Well, aight take a seat.." CheeChee smiles. "Yay." Evie calmly says, then sits on Lela's bed next to Mack, the girl from earlier.