~12~

"There they are!" Seacat yells. "We did it!" Evie shouts, as the surfers and bikers approach Mack and Brady. "Of course! Because girls can do anything boys can do." Lela adds.

Butchy and Evie walks up in the back of the bunch. "We gotta get back home." Brady sighs. "What?" Lela asks.

"No. Stay. You'll love it here. It's always just like this." Lela insists. "Perfect." Lela and Tanner say at the same time.

"Where we're going, it's perfect too. I'm gonna make sure of it." Mack says then looks over at Brady.

Butchy and Evie walk up in front of everyone, Butchy's arm around Evie. "Hey, you guys saved Big Momma's. And for that, we are, to you, gratefully grateful." Butchy smiles, rubbing the side of Evelyn's shoulder.

Seacat smiles at Evelyn, and she smiles back.

"Yeah. You two helped us so much. And we're thankful for that." Evie smiles over at Butchy, then back at Mack and Brady.

"Ever since you guys got here, it's been, like, it's been a different world." Lela smiles.

"It's not just because of us." Mack smiles.

"Oh!" Lela remembers, and takes off her necklace, and puts it on Mack's neck. "Friendship forever." Mack smiles, and tears form in her eyes.

"Forever." Lela sniffles. Mack Lela then pulls Mack into a hug. They end the hug and Evie jumps out of Butchy's arms and runs over to Mack and hugs her with tears in her eyes.

She then walks over to Brady and hugs him. "I'm gonna miss you guys." Evie smiles at the two, wiping her tears. Rascal brings over their surfboard and hands it to Mack.

Tanner pulls Mack into a hug, and smiles. "Cowabunga." Tanner says calmly, and Mack laughs.

"You sure you're ready?" Brady asks. "Yeah." Mack answers, then puts her hand into Brady's.

Ever rushed back over to Butchy whose not far from tears still in her eyes.

"Hey, Princess. Are you okay?" Butchy asks the girl. "Yeah, I'm just gonna miss them." Eve sighs. Butchy pulls Evie into a side hug, his arm once again on her shoulder and then kisses the top of her head. That makes Evelyn feel a lot better.

"Let's go." Brady suggests. Brady and Mack both walk towards the waves, and everyone starts waving and yelling bye. Butchy and Evie are standing in the front by Tanner and Lela.

Mack and Brady turn around, and wave at everyone. "Surfs up!" Rascal yells.

Everyone cheers, and Evie throws her left arm in the air. That's the arm that's not wrapped around a Butchy.

Everyone runs towards Mack and Brady who are about to enter the water, still cheering.

As the two disappear into the waves, everyone starts to walk back to Big Momma's, Evie and Butchy walking behind.

"You still up for that date, Princess?" Butchy asks, his arm still around her and rubbing her arm. Evie looks up and smiles at him.

"Definitely."