Let's Start At The Beginning

Where do I begin with this story? I guess I should start at the very beginning. You see, when a man and a woman love each other, or not, they do the nasty and nine months later, cause screw protection, a baby is born. This is what happened between my dad and my mom. The result was me. Y/N L/N.

Two years later, my mom popped out my little sister, Hailey L/N. For the first six years of my life, things went pretty well. I did good in school, I was happy, I loved my mom and my sister. My dad kinda said "I'm outty" and left us when I was three. Asshole.

Anyway, things were going good until he came back when I was six. Him and my mom got back together, for some reason, and my mom was happy.

Then, disaster struck. My dad took my mom and Hailey out for a drive while I was at school. To this day, I don't know what exactly happened. They said the car locked up which was what sent them into the semi. I don't really know.

I was an orphan, just like that. That was until George Stacy adopted me. He was the officer that was assigned to my family's death. He saw me, took pity, and said "I want this one" before he dragged me to his house and began to raise me like a son.

Why did he do it? Probably because he had a daughter who was my age. Gwen Stacy. My Best Female Friend. Needless to say, we got close. Not like siblings but more like friends who had a never ending sleepover.

Eventually, at the age of 12, a new kid moved in next door with his Aunt and Uncle. Good people who you always loved to visit. Ben and May Parker. The boy's name was Peter.

He became my best friend since we had the same love for the sciences while he and Gwen got along due to their taste in music. We were inseparable.

Then, Highschool came. Gwen was quick to befriend a group of girls who then formed a band called the Mary Janes. I made so many weed jokes.

Anyway, I mostly stuck with Peter before I met another boy named Harry. Thus, our trio turned into a group.

Then everything really changed when I was 16. It was a normal field trip to watch a demonstration of radioactivity when I was bitten by this spider. After that, things got weird.

Like, sticking to the walls and super strength weird. It took me a bit but once I figured it out, one thought came to mind.

Money.

I could abuse the hell outta these powers and make tons of cash with them. At least, I would if I didn't remember my family. I couldn't protect them. I couldn't save them. Maybe I could save others.

So, I went out almost every night and fought off thugs and criminals as the Masked Spider. Now, around this time another spider person showed up. Spider-Woman. She used her powers for profit and honestly, I was always pissed when I saw her on TV.

She had the same powers as me yet she was using them to play around.

Anyway, I fought off criminals and eventually people began to notice. Soon enough everyone was cheering me on and I even got a new name. Spider-Man. Good shit. The public probably gave me that name since I was just "the male version of Spider-Woman" or whatever but it didn't matter.

What mattered was that I was a hero.

But I couldn't save everyone.

Peter, he went a bit crazy. He injected himself with this chemical and he turned into this lizard monster. I had to stop him. I was honestly surpised when Spider-Woman showed up and helped me but in the end, we lost. We beat Peter but the chemicals in his system were too much. They killed him.

I still remember the day of his funeral.

J.J.: Such blatant disregard for human life must not be tolerated. Peter Parker must not have died in vain. Spider-Woman and Spider-Man and others like them must learn that with great power comes great responsibility.

And so, I did. I learned what having great power really meant. I made a vow that day. A vow that I would not let another person I love die. I refused to sit down and take anymore hits.

I am Spider-Man. And this is where my story begins.