Chapter 35

A week has passed since I contacted the spies in Faya and ordered to gather more blood DNA in Ravendale. Even though the Etrian face biometry technology can show 50% similarity to one and second mother but it's will be harder to convince Oriane without any blood DNA results.

So far all the DNA samples from possible Fae's Ravendale and it shows us the results that we expected it. Meaning Fae is a possible Princess since the test shows the right amount of percentage with any of her ravendalian relatives.

I smiled at the fact that everything is going according to plan.

"When will Fae Valiente arrive?" I asked my assistant Evan.

"Fae Valiente will arrive in an hour." Evan answered.

Good, I have time to prepare for the conversation and perhaps even find out if the Fae knew her backstory or not. In any case, I'm prepared for both of those cases.

For Queen Oriane it's will be hard for her to avoid the scandal.I looked at the documents that I prepared before taking a sip of my favorite tea.

It's will be interesting to see what Fae will have to say about the information I gathered. Also, it's will be interesting to see the true mystery of why Fae's disappearance.

I simply sighed at the possible theories soon I will know the truth.

Fae Valiente arrived earlier than I expected but of course, I didn't mind it. It means we can deal with it sooner.

But for Fae, she wanted to able to come back to Faya so that's why she was in a hurry to speak with me.

" Your majesty, please permit me to return to my home." This time Fae didn't have an arrogant attitude since now she is a hostage.

"Hmm, and why I should do that?" I asked Fae. I guess the tables have turned.

"I'm married to a general household. I will pay any price to return to Faya." Fae pleaded.

"Your wife Eve Valiente did contact me, she was even preparing to betray the Faya Kingdom to free you." Fae pressed her nails against the palm of her hands.

"But of course your wife wouldn't have to do that, since I have an even better proposition." I said and Fae looked at me.

"Just simply sign this document and you will be free to go." I handed her a document and Fae started looking at the document intently.

"What is this?" Fae asked me.

"It's a peace treaty for 100 years." I calmly told her. With additional requirement that aren't exactly favourable for Faya Kingdom.

"A peace treaty wouldn't you need a Queen's signature?" Fae gave me a confused glance and I simply chuckled it.

"Well aren't you a Queen's daughter?" I asked her and she was, even more, looked confused.I guess Fae wasn't aware that she is might be a missing princess.

"What do you mean? I was from an ordinary family from Lukia town. How can I be the missing princess?" Fae started denying.

"You mean your 'adoptive' ordinary family?" I asked her but Fae didn't how to answer.

"I didn't know that your mother can be quite scheming, hid you away, and then blamed Ravendale for kidnapping you so she can start a war with us. It's was a good scheme but I guess it's wasn't good enough." I started commenting.

"No, that's no true! I'm not a missing Princess!" Fae started dismissing yet again.I simply chuckled.

"Just sign an agreement. If your not a missing princess then agreement will be useless." I convinced her.

Then Evan entered the lounge room and informed.

"The Faya's ambassadors have arrived." Evan informed me.

Fae understood that I'm making the peace treaty as official as possible and that I'm not bluffing.

"Queen Annabelle! You need one of the Faya's Queen to sign the agreement. It's wouldn't work!" One of the representatives decided to convince me otherwise and I simply sighed.

"Isn't she the missing princess? She is the only true heir to the throne. If you are afraid that she isn't a true princess, the paper will be useless anyway if you sign it." I started explaining to the representatives once again.

"What if I don't sign it?" Fae asked me. I expected this answer so I smiled.

The ambassadors also looked at me for an answer.

"Well, considering the fact Queen Oriane hid you and then blamed Ravendale to start a war. It's can be considered a warmongering crime." I started explaining.

"And you know what happens to the Warmongers?" I asked Fae and she continued to stare at me.

"Other countries also join in the war to destroy a warmonger." The representative from Etria came into the lounge room.

"In that case it's doesn't matter if Faya signed a 100-year peace treaty with us. Eden's continent convention states that no matter if the country is against the war or signed a treaty, they should have an interest in preventing warmongering." The Siada's representative came in.

"The Faya will be split into three pieces if you don't sign the agreement," I stated with a smile then added.

"Besides, didn't you say that you will pay any price to come back to Faya?" I asked her.There was no other choice for Fae, she signed the agreement knowing what kind of chaos awaits her in the Faya.

Meanwhile, Queen Oriane on the other side of the war discussing with her generals how to better approach the Ravendalian troops.

She expected that Ravendale is very equipped for the war and they are also equipped with the newest technology but that won't stop her, unfortunately.

She has more experience than any of the current rulers of the Ravendale. She is well versed in strategies.

Then the Oriane's secretary interrupted her discussion with the generals.

"Bad news, my queen!" The secretary told her as he panted.

"What is it that time?" Queen Oriane asked impatiently.

"Queen Annabelle transmission the video in the Cathedral Square in the capital. She is accusing of you hiding away your daughter and threatening to let Etria and Siada join the war against the Faya Kingdom since Fae Valiente is the missing princess." He handed over the documents that Annabelle had sent it.

The documents that Annabelle's hand sent are the DNA tests that Fae proves that Fae is the possible missing princess. Not only that but she also sent and a face biometry test

"She also said if you will not forfeit, she will not only not return Fae Valiente she will also let her allies join the war." The secretary informed her.

Oriane wanted to crumble the paper.

She was sure that she was lured into a big trap.

There was no time to take a maternity test. She felt some kinda connection with Fae but she stupidly dismissed not trusting her instinct.

Now she is paying the price of it.

"An apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I shouldn't have underestimated someone who is a daughter of the schemer."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is chapter 35! I hope enjoyed reading this chapter I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.

I would love to hear your opinions about the chapter ^-^!

Don't forget to comment and vote <3

See you later my alligators!