Feelings Arise (Chapter 1 PT 2)

You twirl a pencil between your fingers, dozing out during class. It was dreadfully boring and you simply couldn't stand it anymore. Your eyes shift to look outside, there you saw Class 1-A, training. You examined the students, having zero interest to do math. A tail... floating clothes, Explodork himself... and just when you thought there was nothing interesting, a deep plum color catches your eye. It was that boy from earlier... Mineta. You watch as he partakes in the workout. The sticky balls from his hair being thrown. You bite your lip. He has all your attention now. You press closer to the window, breath hot on the glass. You hadn't expected the grape haired boy to be so strong.

Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder, you look back and there stood a lavender haired boy from your class. Hitoshi Shinsou. You always thought he was pretty cute, but he rarely talked so you really couldn't be hung over him. You snap back into reality with papers being shoved at you. "I took notes for you, I noticed you weren't paying attention" his deep, gentle voice causing you to shiver.

"Oh, thanks" you finally manage to mutter out, blushing as you grab your bag and quickly stumble pass him.

A hand grabs your wrist, and you turn, only to have Shinsou's dark eyes meet yours. "Did you want to study together? I could help you catch up in class." In the moment, you forgot how to function. You probably looked like a total doofus to him.

Your mumbled "Yeah, sure" was audible enough for him to comprehend.

"Great, I'll see you later at the dorms." As his hand releases your wrist, you sadden a bit. Though, your stomach was turning, and face was burned so it was also kind of a relief. You could've sworn you saw a small grin on his face before he left, but you didn't get your hopes up.

Lunchtime, and you're daydreaming about the cutest boys in the school... Wait don't you have a date with both of them tonight?