Study Date (Chapter 2 Pt 1)

After spending what seemed like an eternity picking clothes, you were now in Shinsou's room. Sitting on his bed. Right next to him. Your heart was pounding faster than ever. No one else in the class has gotten free access into Shinsou's room, you couldn't help but feel a bit special.

He took his time walking you through the math equations and tried to make sure you understood everything. But too bad his teaching went to waste. You were too caught up studying him instead.

His messy lavender hair. His dark purple eyes. His pale skin. The way he spoke. How he tapped the pencil against the paper when he got confused himself. And when your hands accidentally brushed together, you noticed him also look away. He even apologized for touching you without asking! Now if this wasn't a gentleman, then you didn't know what was.

Too bad it was inching closer to your date with Mineta. You secretly wished you could stay, but you hated standing people up. So you made up an excuse, and it may have just been a dorm room, but he still walked you out.

You nervously look gaze at the boy, thanking him for his help. Gently, you place a kiss on his cheek, then wave as you head off.

What you didn't notice was him flustered, touching where he was kissed as if he'd be able to feel it. From a couple dorms down, a kid in your class by the name of Monoma saw the exchange between you two. He just wanted a snack from the kitchen, and he walks out to see Shinsou, of all people, get kissed.

"Why the fuck is he getting a love interest?" He pouted under his breath. Because I can, Neito. Because I can.