I'm not into girls. (Flynn Rider X Male!Reader)

Flynn Rider had recently broken up with his girlfriend, Rapunzel. Many girls had fallen at his feet and almost begged him to give them a chance. Those girls were unfortunate. Dreamney Secondary School (made up of the two previously-rival schools; Dreamworks and Disney) was definitely well-known for its romance. I had moved there a couple of years ago but I just minded my own business; doing my schoolwork. Until now...
As I said, Flynn had broken up with his girlfriend. Flynn Rider? I hear you say? The most attractive boy with the cute brown eyes and the Hollywood-styled hair? The one with the smoulder that has been reported to make single women swoon? Not exactly - I heard that when he first tried the smoulder on Rapunzel in cooking, she knocked him out with a frying pan.
That aside; I'd always had a huge crush on Flynn: I was unaware of his fairly-sized secret...

In a History lesson, our teacher - Mr Peabody - had elected to change the seating plan. "Ah, Eugene, we'll have none of your mishaps this morning. Why don't you sit next to _____? That way you might actually learn to behave. Ah, good morning, Master Haddock, why don't you sit with Astrid-..." I heard our teacher say. (Flynn's real name was Eugene Fitzherbert, but if anyone called him that they would be 'in trouble'). It took me a second to process Mr Peabody's instruction: he wanted Flynn to sit next to me? I started sweating profusely as my felt my heart beating in my chest.

"Morning, queen." Flynn said to me. Ah yes, I'm out of the closet (though I'm not camp, per se). I came out last week - right before Flynn and Rapunzel broke up, funnily enough.
Morning, king, I wanted to reply. Instead, the words I formed sounded more like this:

"Riiiider, fancy you- I mean fancy seeing you- no. Fancy sitting next to-" He started chuckling.

"Don't hurt yourself," he joked, slapping a friendly hand on my shoulder. I rubbed it subtly: It hurt.

"Haha, yeah..." I felt a little embarrassed.

"Alright, class," Mr Peabody began, "I'd like you to discuss in pairs: why do you think King Henry trusted Wolsey?" I turned to Flynn. I had not expected him to give me his famous smoulder and wiggle his eyebrows... he really knew how to make people flustered.

"Flynn-" I breathed, panicked.

"Right, yes, sorry. I think the king trusted Wolsey because he helped give charity to the people." Flynn was smart and he did his homework: He just joked around a bit.

"Yeah. He also helped him in 1514 in the battle of-"

"Alright class, thank you for your discussions. I'm glad to see that all of you said something which means that you have at least a basic understanding of the topic." Mr Peabody explained. "I am going to put on a video now and I'd like you all to take notes." I had a feeling this day would be good.

~~~~~~~~~~

Break was short and I spent most of it sat with two of my friends (Merida and Hiccup). Lunch, however, was a different story...
Merida, Hiccup and I sat at the wooden table benches outside. It was a nice day; the sky was painted bright blue and the brighter sun beat down on the backs of our necks. Suddenly, a rucksack was thrown against our table and we cried out in shock. Merida clutched her plastic fork in her hand and stood, "alright, who threw that?" She asked in her thick Scottish accent.

"Sorry about that," Flynn called, timidly approaching. "The Stabbington brothers no longer like me." He demurely picked up his bag.

"What did you do?" I asked while chewing on a sandwich.

"They don't like the fact that I'm not into girls," he explained with a wink. I felt my face heat up.

"You can go now," Merida stated before I could open my mouth to speak. She was still threatening him with a salad fork.