Chapter 26

This chapter is dedicated to @fleauryfff Thank you for all of your kind words and hilarious comments <3

"Seriously?" I glower at Killian.

Killian is completely relaxed laying on my bed. "What?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I groan in annoyance. "Or not wearing, rather."

Killian frowns, looking at his boxers. The only thing he's wearing.

"This is what I wear to sleep, darling," Killian says. "As you keep reminding me, we're only going to sleep, therefore I'm wearing what I wear to sleep."

"Put on pants or something!" I glare at him.

"Why?" Killian grins cockily. "Scared you won't be able to keep your hands off of me? I do have the sexiest body out of everyone in this dimension. And I would know."

"You seem a little biased to be making that judgement," I scoff.

Killian shrugs, and makes no move to put on more clothes. I stare at him expectantly. He sighs.

"Fine, how about a deal?" Killian's eyes light up with mischief.

"Absolutely not." Didn't need my Sight to know that I should never make a deal with Killian.

"You didn't even hear it!"

"Don't need to."

"The deal is," Killian continues, ignoring my lack of interest. "For every piece of clothing you take off, I'll put one on."

"You're so annoying!" I shriek.

"What?" he asks incredulously. "That's fair!"

I rub my temples, already feeling a headache coming on from the irritating Alpha.

"This was a bad idea," I mutter. I was already regretting the agreement Killian and I came to this morning.

Killian sighs. "Fine, if it'll make you more comfortable, I'll put on more clothes."

"Thank you," I exhale in relief.

"Anything for you, my darling." He winks and disappears.

I crawl into bed, reading texts from my sister from the past week that I haven't responded to. Probably wouldn't respond to. Gwen sucks the energy out of me more than anyone, and I didn't have much to spare.

Gwen: Hey sis!

Gwen: How's it going?

Gwen: Everything okay?

Gwen: Haven't heard from you in awhile. Just wanted to check in.

Gwen: ????

Gwen: Come visit. Please. I miss you.

I stare at the messages, debating on texting her just to get it over with.

"That's the problem with you youths," Killian says, reappearing next to me suddenly, and at least he put a pair of sweatpants on, though he decided against a shirt apparently. "Always on your damn phones."

I roll my eyes. "You're only a few years older than me, Killian."

"Who are you texting?" he asks, stretching his neck to peer over me and look at my phone.

"That's private," I say shortly, and I'm about to turn it off when he yanks it out of my hand.

"Killian, give it back," I groan.