.18.

8 years later

Frank screwed on the new plack next to his door. Mr. Iero-Way. "It does have a ring to it." Frank looked up and saw his husband. Frank got hit with nostalgia. Frank ran his hand through Gerard's short blonde hair. Gerard stopped wearing suits everyday. He's more of a button up with a sweater over it kind of guy now. And, with many years of Frank nagging, Gerard started wearing skinny jeans.

"Everything started here. This job is the only reason I met you." Frank stated. He wasn't really talking to Gerard, he was just reminding himself. Frank looked at his hands, the word 'Halloween' were printed on them. Now, there is a thick silver ring placed on his ring finger.

There was a click of heels behind them. "It does look nice." Jamia said, "That's what I said." Gerard pointed out.

"Oh! I forgot something. I have something for you." Gerard said. Gerard pulled a sticker out of his pocket. It was a little heart. Gerard peeled off the sticker and placed it on the plack. Frank chuckled and kissed Gerard's cheek, "Cute."

"Hey, no funny buisness over here." It was Pete. He became a history teacher and joined three years ago. Pete suprised everyone when he told Gerard and Frank that he was dating Mikey. It was all full circle. "Are we all going to just stand outside my classroom, or?" Frank asked. "I got a class to teach sadly." Pete said. "I do too." Gerard and Jamia said at the same time. "Have a good day Jamia. You too hot stuff." Frank said to Gerard annd Jamia. "I'll see you after class." Gerard kissed the corner of Frank's mouth and walked to his class.

Frank watched him disappear behind a corner. Frank smiled to himself, "I've got it good." Frank said to himself, "Real good."

AN

THAT'S A WRAP! I'm going to be honest, I decided to end this one early. But, I hope you've enjoyed.

If this is the first story of mine you have read, hello! I have four other stories that are currently finished.

working for the cool kids-maylor
You're Okay Now-Reddie
Don't Be Scared-Maylor
Lets Dance-Ferard

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

Thank you

-GROOVYLADY