"I hate you Gary"

Don't take this too seriously, i just had fun with this one

"Pssst, hey Gary," Chad nudged his friend's shoulder and whispered, "could you follow me please? I need to tell you something. In secret. Immediately."

Gary replied obliviously, "Sure! But why the long face?"

"I can't tell you that. Just follow me," the nervous boy gestured to the chairs behind his shed, "I don't think anyone will hear us back there."

Gary slinked behind Chad, curious to what this secret may be, his mind brewing increasingly dire thoughts by each second.

"What's up? You goin' to stab me or somethin'?"

"Can you just grow up? Just shut up already, I told you this was serious!", Chad cried with eyes glistening from growing tears.

"Look, I'm not going to murder you or anything. It's just- it's just difficult to tell you this right now. You know, because of your situation and everything happening right now; it's just too chaotic but...", Chad's voice wavered with each word he whispered, "I really do like you as a person; I mean, you're a great guy and everything. It's just, as a friend, I can't bear to see your face at all! I'm sorry Gary. I just hate everything about you as a friend."

Gary exhaled, shakily, "I know. This isn't a surprise to me at all, I completely understand."

"No you don't! How can you just- how can you take this so lightly! After all we've been through, you're just going to throw away our friendship so easily?"

"I- I have nothing to say. That's it, I accept my fate as nothing more than an acquaintance now."

"I can't believe you! You know what? I will say nothing more. Talk to me when you grow some maturity!", Chad sobbed and stormed off, leaving Gary to sulk.

He was all alone now. With nothing but his guilt, regrets and the concrete stained with his past friend's tears.