Info and credits! (Edited 4/14/2021)

~

Hey, everyone! So, as you may have known, this story started out as just a Playvet book. I lost all motivation, so I decided to think of a few ways to make this book a bit more interesting for myself and my readers.

And, after weeks of consideration, I've decided to switch things up a bit!

Instead of just Player and Veteran meeting in person, some of our other favorite characters will meet each other as well!

Now, before I get into it, I'd like to thank Acyan_namedKitKAt once more for allowing me to use her story concept. She created the whole Player x Veteran meeting in-person thing. Thanks again for making this story possible!

A few things before you read:

This book includes boy x boy characters (yaoi). If you're 'homophobic' or this makes you uncomfortable, please leave now. 

This book contains some angst and some minor depression mentions. There may be some suicidal thoughts involved. If this makes you uncomfortable, this book isn't for you.

This book may or may not contain ocs (own characters). If it does, I promise you that they will not overpower the story, but keep it flowing.

~

Ships included~

Player x Veteran (duh)

Gentleman x MrCheese

~

Alright, now that I've covered pretty much everything, I'll let you read on!

I hope you enjoy it!

~Flare