𝐼𝐼𝐼

~

Yk the drill: FOLLOW Acyan_namedKitKAt!!!!

~

Player/ Miles' POV~

~

"So, Player, did you move into your new house yet?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cozy," I admit. Veteran chuckles a bit. "I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not, home-slice."

"I'm serious, Veteran! I actually like it here. Oh, and I got some bad news to spill..."

Captain gasps. "Did you break your leg?"

"Dude, are you quitting Among Us?! That'd be so unchill," Stoner says.

"What? No-!"

Bro rolls his eyes. "Let Player talk, guys."

"I- I won't be able to play Among Us for a while. I have school," I say flatly. Veteran pats me on the back and says, "Same bro, I was going to find a way to tell you but here we are."

Captain gasps. "Aww, I'll miss ya, bestie..."

"I'll miss ya too, Captain." I embrace Captain in a small hug. Veteran grunts in jealousy. 

I smirk a bit. "You too, Veteran. We'll talk on Discord though."

"Yeah, I'll miss you, Player," he says with a pout. I embrace him in a hug before saying, "I'm going to head to bed, bye guys."

"Bye, Mr. Player," TheGentleman says solemnly.

Taking a few looks back, I exit the server and place my phone on my nightstand. Then, I drift off into the peaceful world of sleep.

~

"Miles, wake up!"

"U-uh, Veteran-?"

"Now!" Mom shouts, ripping the blanket off of me. Cold air hits me and I jolt awake.

She tosses me a muffin and shouts, "Grab your backpack, or you'll miss the bus!"

I grumble a bit but oblige nevertheless. "Okay, mom, I'm going."

The thought of seeing Aiden made my heart flutter a bit. He was so nice to me yesterday, I hope it wasn't all for show...

"Heya, Miles!" Aiden shouts as I exit my house. My face morphs into a small smile as the taller embraces me into a friendly hug.

We walk side-by-side. We make it to the bus just on time. 

"W-wait, before we go in Miles," he whispers, "If anyone's rude to you, just tell me and I'll split them into two."

"Will do," I chortle. He grabs my hand and drags me inside of the almost-full bus. The other people were begging to sit next to Aiden, yet, he sat next to me? 

Why?

"Ignore them," he says. "They're idiots."

"O-okay."

The other people give me weird glances, and I could almost feel the pressure building upon my chest. I pull my phone out of my pocket and decide to send Veteran a message because I really needed his advice.

"Vet, you there?"

"Yeah, what's up, Player?"

I inhale sharply before saying, "I don't know what to do. It's my first day, and I'm already getting weird stares."

Aiden shifts a bit next to me, typing on his phone. I was curious about what he was writing, but I respected his privacy.

"Just be yourself, Player. You're a great guy, everyone just needs to get to know ya."