Chapter 5

"I'll go!" I announced being as brave as I could. At that moment, I really felt like a virgin sacrifice to the devil.

"WHAT?! No you cannot!" Mom screamed shaking me.

"I have to"

So ignoring my family's protests and cries, I went with him. I didn't know what he'll do to me or how he'll treat me, I was soo scared. Millions of terrible thoughts running in my head. I know this was the most terrible idea in the whole wide world. I could've called the police, or neighbors.... anyone. But, at that moment, my mind went blank. I could only think about my parents and I did what I could to protect them. I was scared he might hurt my brother....or father....or Mom. I could've died right there if he might had as much as scratched them in any way.

∆∆∆∆
He took me to a huge and beautiful mansion. But it's beauty was useless to me. Tears wouldn't stop streaming silently from my eyes as my body was numb.

He offered me his hand to get off the car but I glared at him and sliding to the opposite direction, got off.

"Ooo. Fiesty!" He cooed. I ignored.

Grabbing my elbows, he dragged me to a room. I was soo numb that I just moved my legs. Opening the door he pushed me in roughly.

"This is your room from today. Do as you wish except for trying to run away. Be a good girl or else I'll turn bad and my gun too. Make yourself at home sweetheart." He said and walked away locking me inside. Dragging my feet I sank on the bed crying and sobbing at my fate.

∆∆∆∆
"Rahina..... Rahina....."

Someone was screaming my name from a distance. I knew that voice.....
It was Uzair!

When I opened my eyes, I was still laying half on the bed and half sitting on the floor. I rubbed off the fatigue from my eyes. I had such a weird dream that I got kidnapped by a man with a gun who threatened my parents. Tsk! Stupid me.

I looked around at my surroundings.

This wasn't my room!
Where was I?

The next moment I realised...... it wasn't a dream. My whole body quivered.

"Where is she?..... Rahina!" I heard his voice again.

There was a window on my right I got off the bed and looked out. The window was secured by a grill. I saw him as 5 to 6 men surrounded him and he was trying to throw them off to get in.

"Uzair!" I yelled and he looked up running towards the window.

"Rahina....thank God! Don't worry, I'm here now I will get you out of here." he assured me.
I believed in his words even though I knew it was too dangerous but I needed some hope.

I saw that man coming out I prayed that nothing bad happens and no one hurts my Uzair but that was wishful thinking.

A scream escaped my throat and my hand flew to my mouth as that man punched Uzair in the abdomen. Tears blinded my vision again. That man's gaze met mine and he gave me a sinister grin. It sickened me.

Uzair was on his knees in pain but he soon recovered and punched that man in his face. Soon those 2 were throwing punches at eachother while the others just watched. I was soo scared. Why was all this happening?

"Please don't.... DON'T!" I screamed but it was no use as it didn't reached their ears. The man overpowered him and Uzair was being dragged in as I saw in fear and helplessness the entire scene.

I restlessly paced the room and even performed namaaz praying and begging for all this to end. The sun was setting now but there was no sign or sound of Uzair. Was he ok?