Chapter 15

When I came outside, he was already lying on the bed. Guess I have no choice but to bear with him. I took a spare pillow and blanket and kept it in between.

"This is the forbidden boundary. DO NOT cross the line! I repeat... Do not come at my side." I warned.

"Ok, for now! But I can't guarantee what might happen in my sleep. My hands and legs can go anywhere... up, down.... inside or outside." He winked.

I just wanted to strangle his neck and kill him.

"Then try to control them!" I grumbled and laid down on the bed. He turned off the lights and with great difficulty I don't know when I fell asleep.

∆∆∆∆
I woke up to the sound of grunting and screaming as if someone was in immense pain and when I looked to my side....it was Ruzhaan!

I woke up from my deep sleep that's why I was panicking a lot but it was a false alarm. He was just having a nightmare.

Another one?
What does he even see in them that he gets so agitated?

I turned on the lights to check on him and there were tears running down the corners of his eyes.

"Ruzhaan.. wake up Ruzhaan... it's just a nightmare!" I shook him. He was ruining my precious sleep!

"No....No..." He was still screaming. I was worried now seeing him like that as if he was in a fit. I grabbed his face between my hands that he was fervently shaking.

"It's just a nightmare.... please Ruzhaan.... it's me Rahina.... wake up..."

He finally opened his eyes and froze. I am literally hovering over him, my legs on both his sides.

"Rahina? Why are you still awake? Go to sleep!" He said so casually as if nothing happened. He didn't even notice me on top of him. WTF?!

"Uh...o...k..." I murmured awkwardly while getting off of him. He turned away from me and instantly fell asleep. I turned off the lights.

Is he ok? He seems so much in pain whenever he has a nightmare I feel sorry for him. I don't know why but.... Now that I think about it, I don't even know how and why did he even join the Mafia while he is from such a good family?

Did Uzair's parents adopt him? But those brothers look so much alike?

Or may be he ran away? But why?

Did he do something wrong?

Even Taha!
His parents send him to Juvenile and declared him dead to the world.

Did something similar happened to Ruzhaan too?

Should I ask him?

Nah! He'll kill me.

Then should I ask Taha?

Hmm, maybe he can say something.I'll try tomorrow morning.

∆∆∆∆
Damn it! I overslept and even missed fajr. Shit! It was already 9:30. I quickly got off the bed and went to the bathroom. As soon as I open the door... My jaw dropped on the floor and my eyes popped out. Ruzhaan was in the shower..... completely naked.

His eyes went on me and widened to.
"Aye....pagal... kya kar rahi hai...(hey... crazy.... what are you doing?) Why are you here...."

He panicked and grabbing his towel tried to cover his south. I squelled turning away and covering my eyes.

"Tauba...tauba...tauba.."

I saw his..... Astaghfirullah!

"Get out!" He yelled.