The Dream

Buck was extraordinary not just because his abs were beautiful.  He had imagination and the courage to take action.

People say his nightly sweats started just after the Nov. 3rd election fraud happened.  He remembered reading about the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) and how it took just  2 months to brainwash Patty Hearst. 

Then the "what if" thoughts crept in.   What if each 2020 Dem presidential elector and more, if needed, had a child that was kidnapped and put through a similar process?  Wow!  Imagine at least 538 potential choices!

His mind ran wild with what he could accomplish with his army.  He would be the Commander of the greatest army ever.

He never once thought of himself as an abuser or a brainwasher.  He was always a revered leader and nobody ever saw his face or heard his real voice.

What if the parents were notified: no police, no FBI, no media no communication allowed. Follow instructions exactly, or your child will never be returned.  Of course, their one job would be to vote for Pres. Trump and V.P. Pence.

He was smart; he knew the process.  The electors meet in each state and cast their ballots for president and vice president. Each elector votes on his or her own ballot and signs it. The ballots are immediately transmitted to various people: one copy goes to the president of the U.S. Senate (who is also the vice president of the United States); this is the copy that will be officially counted later. Other copies go to the state's secretary of state, the National Archives and Records Administration, and the presiding judge in the district where the electors meet (this serves as a backup copy that would replace the official copy sent to the president of the Senate if it is lost or destroyed).

The last day to submit a vote was Dec. 23rd, 2020, however, there was no penalty for missing this deadline.  Hurray!  The U.S. Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes.  Jan 6th, 2021 was the actual election outcome day.  

He laughed in his sleep.  Georgia had 16 electors.  Stacey Abrams, Nikema Williams,  Van Johnson, Pedro Marin, Gloria Butler, Steve Henson, Bob Trammell, Wendy Davis, Bobby Fuse, Deborah Gonzalez, Sachin Varghese, Cathy Woolard, Calvin Smyre,  Fenika Miller, Rachel Paule and Ben Myers.  

He chuckled again and thought "What a great beginning!"

The next night he smiled and chuckled through his dream of  Jan 6th.  Imagine the delight of the people.  About three hours after the count and the announcement that Pres. Trump and V.P. Pence won the 2020 Presidential election, all the news stations in each State were evacuated as he dreamed.  Buck was ready, the personnel was replaced on the spot so the T.V. blackout was less than fifteen minutes.

What everyone heard was an apology for the temporary blackout.

Then came the Buck and associates wish list of what they wished Pres. Trump and V.P. Pence would do their first 100 days.  And that was interrupted with their ideas for the Inauguration Balls and entertainment.

Actually, it happened so quickly the transition was peaceful.

Buck's army wore masks and carried toy machine guns that looked and sounded so real some employees peed.  The only unmasked people that were shown on T.V. to the public were the kids from a parent that voted for Biden and Kamala.  There were only five great face shots of these kids on the T.V.

Of course, the next day they were returned to their parents and within hours were arrested by the F.B.I.