(#58) Journey

It has been some time since I started staying with Lindon.

I make food and all, but I can barely eat my own food. I had to improve my culinary skills.

But it is alright for Lindon since I am just cooking medicine for him. He can't eat proper food yet.

Well, thank goodness that he can't eat normal food. Otherwise, I am afraid that even if he was a corpse, he would rise from his coffin to curse me.

I sighed at the thought.

I started packing my bag. I once asked my Father for a special dress. Can't believe it came of use now.

It was a black dress that covered my whole body. Even my face is covered with a black veil.

My hands will be covered with a pair of gloves and my legs were covered with black stockings.

(A/N – Yes, she looks like Miss Grim Reaper has ascended from Hell.)

I called some doctors from the Department to replace me. I also asked someone from the Aesther Family to bring me my horse.

I went out to the Lawn of Crown Prince Palace. My horse was there.

Fortem. My Lovely Horse. Fortem, in Hephercitus, means brave.

I then kissed my horse's forehead.

"It has been some time, hasn't it? I missed you." I said and the horse neighed.

I smiled.

"Soon, we will be on a journey. I hope that you will be with me." I said and the horse neighed with its frontal hooves up in the air.

"Good," I said.

Today, I will leave the Palace, in search of an antidote for Lindon. I have taken some of his blood for a sample.

I heaved a sigh and looked up.

Hope that I can be back soon. I am going to miss my Father and Belle, and Rias... and Sir Cross, The Knights and Dames, and... everybody.

A tear fell from my right eye as I thought about this.

"Medicus Aesther?" I heard the Imperial Doctor call me and I turned.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You are leaving?" The Imperial Doctor asked.

"The medicine which we are feeding the Crown Prince, at the maximum, will make him escape death, and that's it. With its best abilities, the Crow Prince will forever be in a coma.

And if that happens, it is a direct ticket for Louis to assume the throne and rule over Avalon. And then, obviously, the Kingdom is as good as nothing.

So instead of doing nothing and waiting for doom, I can feel a bit better at Heart if I know that I at least did something." I said.

"True." The Imperial Doctor agreed with me.

"When will you leave?" I asked.

"Today, right afternoon," I said.

"Will you be okay out there? What about money?" The Doctor asked.

"I have enough money for seven days. After all, after seven days, nothing would be useful." I said and the Doctor agreed.

"Won't people recognize you?" The Doctor asked.

"I have already thought about that," I said and the Doctor nodded.

"Then I shall have something, pack something, and I will leave," I said.

The Doctor stayed for something and returned after a while.

I looked up at the sky.

Don't worry, Lindon. I will not let you go that easily.

----------------------------------------------------------

Will Anastasia be able to save our Crown Prince?

What would be the possible results?

Comment Below👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I am really sorry for the short update. 

And don't forget to read the announcement I am going to post next.

So, till next time, 

Je t'aime💕💕

Last updated on - 30/11/2020