(#61) The Family

I stayed for dinner at their place, since they insisted and went back to the inn for the night, even though the Family asked for me to stay there.

After I had my breakfast in the morning, I took a stroll along the village.

The village was pretty much calm.

Except for the women quarreling with each other.

Except for the women bargaining with fruit-sellers and vegetable vendors.

Except for the money-sellers threatening their prey with their lives.

Except for the noise of the children playing on the paved way.

So, in short, it was indeed very noisy, but a very warm form of noise.

After some time, as the sky darkened a bit afternoon, I made my way to the Little Boy's house.

It seemed as if they were expecting me. But the boy's Father hadn't arrived yet.

I chatted for a bit with the Boy's Mother. I also met his sister. She was two years younger than me. Eighteen.

According to my opinion, that is one hell of a fine age. But her mother had other opinions.

She was like, her daughter has already failed in her life since she couldn't find a partner by eighteen.

I reminded her that her daughter has just reached eighteen.

But then she was like she had to find a partner before eighteen and marry the moment she reaches eighteen.

Scary? I know right!!!

And then, I told her that, when it is time, everything will happen in its own course. Just leave it to fate.

And then she was like if her daughter sits simply and waits for fate, then she will wait for her whole life.

How can I argue with a woman who has grown up arguing with her neighbors?

I really felt sorry for the daughter though.

But according to the Lady, her husband doesn't want his wife to rush his daughter's marriage.

At least one person has a sense in this family. I thought.

I talked with the daughter for a bit.

She was thinking that I was very lucky since I just roam around all day without any demands from my family.

I then told her that, I am roaming around all day in search of a doctor. A person whom her Father knows.

Then only am I knowing that, the Doctor who I am going to meet is actually her uncle.

Soon, her father came home.

He had the intention of walking, so I decided to walk. But then he advised me to ride the horse.

So, I gladly complied.

We walked for some distance.

Then we came to a place.

"He is in there." He said, pointing to a place.

My eyes followed his hands.

He pointed to a place, where people were busy going in and out of a...

Temple?!?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Why is a Doctor residing in a Temple?

Comment below on what you think might be the reasons 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

As I said previously, I am really sorry for the short chapter. And I am also very happy for the support you have given me despite this. 

So, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.

So, till next time. 

Je vous aimez💕💕