The Attack

Narrator P.O.V. :
"İ can't wait to see my mother and father, Melik Alp! " Zeynep exlaimed

"Yes İm süre they have missed you and your brothers must have missed you aswell!" Melik Alp replied.

 Zeynep giggled away. Melik Alp helped her mount her horse. Zeynep was a child who had been coming back from Konya from her studying. They started galloping until an arrow killed one of the alps. 

"We are being attacked! " one of the alps shouted!

 "Zeynep, run!! Run!!" ordered Melik Alp. Zeynep done as she was told. 

"Catch that girl!" Said one of the bandits with his face hidden with a mask. 

"Arrow , arrow!" Zeynep whispered to herself as she was getting her bow and arrow from her saddle bag. 

After killing a few, Zeynep reached for another arrow when she realised that she had no more. What was she supposed to do?! The face covered men were gaining on her. 

"Şehzade!Haydi, HAYDI!Şehzade!" Zeynep screamed. (Şehzade was the name of her horse🐴🐎 

She looked back a few times to see nobody there. She assured herself that she had lost them. Just as she was about to stop a Primary Tree when some men went in front of her. 

"What! I thought I had lost you! You miserable dog!" Zeynep said whilst taking her sword out of its sheathe. 

"Drop that sword NOW!" commanded the leader of the bandits. He carried on, "Oh, and all those alps, they are dead now! If you dont want to end up like them, drop that thing!". 

 "How could you murder those innocent alps who grew up under my father's protection?! If you have some shame, let me go! Kopek! " Zeynep screamed at them with tears in her eyes. 

This was all unexpected to her, she was going back to her tribe, her home to her family, excited but now the tables had turned, this was the worst day of her life. 

"Hah, shame? You should be ashamed for not protecting your alps! Oh and you should know, my name is Marco so you do not keep calling me dog!"Marco the bandit sniggered. 

"Well you look like a dog so it's not my fault!"Zeynep muttered. 

Zeynep and the alps had killed most of Marco's men and now they were only three.  Marco started talking to his two men about how Zeynep was an aggressive girl and "experienced" fighter. 

"She and her alps killed all our men and we were the lucky ones to live!" said Emo, one of Marco's men cried.

 As they carried on talking, Zeynep pondered of her mother and father and how anxious they would feel. 

"Aaah Zeynep aah. What do I do now?" Zeynep muttered to her self

  "Live or die, little girl, its your decision. If you surrender then you will be allowed to live and if you are lucky, someone of high status may buy you but if you decided to fight and decline our offer..I'm sure you know the consequences.." Marco yelled

(Very sorry for no pictures of Zeynep)

If you guys like my first part then I will do a second part!