Reunited

Narrator's P.O.V

In the forest

Zeynep miserably gave her farewell to Halime, Yigit and Numan.

"Abla, we should have gone with them! How will Baba heal?" Yigit cried

Reluctantly, Halime asked Ertugrul "Ertugrul Bey, is your tribe far from here?"

Ertugrul smiled and they came to the Kayi tribe with them.

"Zeynep, we should surprise Ana and Baba of your arrival. Here, wear this cloak" Ertugrul suggested. Zeynep agreed and wore the deep black cloak, which covered all of her; her body and face. You could not see her eyes properly, though she could see.

The drums were beaten. Confusion was written on the faces of the people of the tribe. Who were these people? Who was in the cloak? Suleyman Shah came out of his marquee and Hayme Ana made her way to him. Gokce rushed to her elder sister.

"Abla, who are these people?Certainly, they are not from our tribe!" she asked.

"We will see Gokce, we will see! They look like they have grey clouds above them

"We will see Gokce, we will see! They look like they have grey clouds above them. Insha Allah, they will not bring bad fortune to the tribe!" Selcan replied and ran off to Gondogdu.

'Insha Allah!' Gokce muttered with worry.

"Son! Who are these people?" Suleyman Shah questioned.

"They were captive Baba! The man is wounded." Ertugrul answered.

"Akcakoca! Treat the man immediately! Who is in the black cloak Ertugrul?" he ordered.

"Take the cloak off, Baba. You'll be surprised of who I found." Ertugrul replied.

Hayme was standing next to her husband, itching with curiosity of the mysterious person. Gently and slowly, Suleyman Shah took off her hood. Hayme's eyes filled with tears and so did his. Zeynep!

"MY ZEYNEP! AAAAH!" Hayme wailed as she hugged her.

"Ana!" Zeynep exclaimed

"Oh Zeynep, I missed you so much! Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked, touching the everywhere to check for any bruises or wounds.