Şehzade Yiğit and Halime Sultan

After running for half an hour, which felt like a lifetime, Zeynep's legs failed her. She decided to take a rest . 'Just a little rest', she thought . She laid down on the street and drifted off to sleep. It was the most distressing and uneasy sleep she had ever had.

Zeynep P.O.V

That was the worst sleep I had ever experienced in my short life! I fell into a deep sleep and dreamed about Ana, Baba and my brothers.

Narrator P.O.V

Zeynep woke up from her not - so - good - sleep. Realisation dawned upon her as remembered she had to go in search of her tribe. And then it became apparent. She didn't even know where she was herself let alone her tribe. She thought the best thing to do was ask the people. People had informed her that this place was Konya however nobody knew where the Kayı Tribe was. Hopelessly, she sat down on a log.

At the Kayı Tribe

Hayme Ana and the Hatuns were doing their work at the rug house.
Hayme Ana had already lost her son, Sungurtekin and now she lost her youngest child , Zeynep. She was lost in thought thinking about her daughter. Meanwhile Ertuğrul and Gündoğdu were busy thinking about where they should migrate to. As always, Selcan was looking for some drama. She was still furious for Gökçe for speaking so loud the other day in front of Süleyman Şah's marquee. 'If we get killed by that murderer oldster, it will be all your fault and I will not forgive you, nor will our father, Alptekin. ' these words echoed through Gokce Hatun's head as she remembered what had happened the other day.

"Abla! I miss Zeynep, when will she come back?" Zehra asked her elder sister  Aykiz. 

"She will come soon, Insha Allah!" Aykiz assured. "Come on go see what Baba is doing. I have some work to do at the rug house."

Zehra nodded and left, still wondering about Zeynep. She looked back at her sister. "Hey! She's not going to the rug house, shes going to where Ertugrul Bey's alps are. She must be going to see Turgut Alp!" Zehra rolled her eyes and laughed.

 She must be going to see Turgut Alp!" Zehra rolled her eyes and laughed

Narrator's P.O.V (Konya)

A young boy was strolling through the streets of Konya when he caught eye of Zeynep. She looked exhausted and famished. The young boy approached Zeynep and greeted her, " Selamun Aleykum, who are you? I have never seen you around here.Are you ok?"

Are you ok?"