Fun Facts!

Take a look on the special 9 fun facts of the story
'Wrong Number'

1. WRONG NUMBER is a sudden epistolary book that I wrote way back September. I wrote the story, after finishing my worksheet in Trigonometry (which is basically hard because of Sin Cos Tan and everything). The characters and such is all of a sudden. I wrote the few chapters of WN on the spot.

3. OLLIVER LAURENT CUESTA was originated from two local influencers from PH. The first one is from Oliver Austria, the architect critique master. The second one is from Oliver Sullano, an influencer (idk?). 

4. The idea that I got to complete the plot of the story and the characters is based from my experience as a volleyball player (I'm an amateur player hahaha, I only know how to serve a ball but I'm cooperative to my teammates.)

5. I got the idea from a conversation with a writing group that I joined and talked about sportsfest thingy. I also got my inspiration from my past experiences and memories as a volleyball player during sportsfest competition. I am inspired to the point that I really got invested on writing this story.

6. WRONG NUMBER is supposed to be a standalone but I decided to make it as a duology since this epistolary is long and slow-paced.

7. WRONG NUMBER is the only book I wanted to write, but Paulo, Alfie, and Seth came up to be an interesting characters and I wanted to give it a shot to make it as a series.

8. The other characters from WN is based from my online friend's name (Tracy, Paulo etc.)

9. Tracy was supposed to be the ex-girlfriend of Olliver and a sweet cheerleader, but I decided to make her a spoiled brat and an attitude girl, because her name fits for her character and personality. (yup, my characters names depends on their personality, etc.)

***

SNS Accounts

Twitter: andreifilms_
Facebook - Ierd Cuesta
Patreon - ierdynosius

ps: thanks for the book covers m jae-arboleda! 🥰