Bloodlust

(A/N): This chapter is going to suck because I needed a way to climb to the climax of season 2, sorry! And this will be a short chapter so the suckiness doesn't last for 3000 words...

Year 850

"I ask you not to resent me." He says. 

"Hm? Why do you think I do in the first place?" I ask. 

"It would be the only right response." He says. 

"It's in the past," I say looking up at the sky. 

"Look, brat, if it makes you feel any better...Your father didn't die in vain." He says. 

"Hmph." He looks over to me. 

"I certainly wouldn't be alive if it weren't for your father...The man saved me...I say it's my fault your father died because I couldn't keep up with being "Humanities Strongest Soldier" and I slipped." My eyes widen. 

"When I slipped, your father was there to pick me back up which cost him his life." He says. 

"And now that his daughter is here, I thought it would be the right way to pay my respects by looking after his only child," Levi says. 

"Plus you...Remind me of someone I used to know." He says. 

"Who?" I ask looking back over. 

"Her name was Isabel, she used to be one of my closest friends." He looks up at the sky. 

"What was she like?" I ask. 

"She was energetic, outspoken, and spoke her mind. She was confident in her abilities and cheerful. I know, it doesn't sound like you, but you both are very headstrong, stubborn, and both very good soldiers." He says looking back forward. 

"Hey, Levi? What exactly-" I get interrupted. 

*CLOP CLOP*

"There's a tower nearby that'll give us access to the wall. Part of an abandoned fortification to the southwest. We ride with all haste for the Utgard Castle!" Hange says as Moblit holds a torch above her head. 

"(Y/n)!" Hange yells out to me. 

"I need to front line on the lookout of any titans upon entry!" Hange yells to me. 

"Right!" I say speeding up. 

--------------------------------------------

Located inside of Wall Rose stood the Utgard Castel. It had been abandoned for some time now but Miche's squad and some of the 104th Cadet Corps were stationed there. 

"Multiple Titans surrounding the Castel!" I say to Hange, getting past the plains. 

"You know your duties." She says. 

"Mm." I nod and smile as I revert to ODM. 

I spot a familiar blond standing on big bricks. 

'What the hell happened here? I see Christa, Connie, Reiner, and Bertholdt...Where the hell is the rest?!'

As soon as I blink Christa got up and ran towards the Castle. All of a sudden a titan appeared out of nowhere, towering over her.

*SLASH*

I cut through the nape of the Titan, landing on a piece of brick. 

"(Y/n)!" Reiner shouts as the group of boys run over. 

"Christa, all of you, get back. Everything will be okay, we'll take it from here." I say. 

"Wait!" Christa reaches out for me as multiple soldiers fly above me.