SOLOMON'S BRIDGE I, II, III.

This book, as with all my books, is dedicated to my dearly beloved mother, who is alive in Christ, whom my sister Faith and I joyfully anticipate to see again and be reunited with on Resurrection Morning, the Everlasting Sabbath Day, by God's Merciful Grace.

Special thank you to my Editor and Co-Writer Faith Essien; thank God for you.

This is my salutation to my dear Readers, in which I briefly highlight themes, POVs, other topics of concern.

SOLOMON'S BRIDGE

The books I write are not merely for entertainment but also for sincere and deep reflection, as a believer I am concerned that the great commission to spread the gospel has been misconstrued as a call to erect buildings and keep enlarging the congregation inside these buildings by any means necessary; there is neglect of the sheep, and there is no undiluted, complete and unabridged Word to feed the sheep. There are gaps, lapses and loopholes. Buildings are nice, but buildings will not inherit God's kingdom. Invitation to enter God's kingdom is nice, but it is not invitation that will translate a soul from darkness to light. Conversion is a great thing, it's the right decision; but it is the everyday battles fought that will show if we truly are overcomers indeed. Salvation is a journey, it is a work to be done in faith by God's grace but make no mistake it is to be done; the believer must get to the cross.

SOLOMON'S BRIDGE Part One and Two is a view into an area that is neglected by the body of Christ and I speak to the fake churches alone. They know themselves...

SOLOMON'S BRIDGE Part Thtee focuses on the process of deliverance, it all begins with the question: but who shall be saved? And, who has a right to salvation? And, can we decide who is eligible and, who is not?

"SOLOMON'S BRIDGE," is in the General Fiction Category, crossing between Literary, Upmarket, Mystery, Thriller and Crime Fiction. While it has elements of Crime novels it's not a whodunit it's more of a whydunit (think Jane Jago's The Wrong Hand.) I do like to think it a Christian Thriller Series, For now. What do you think?

I will update this page as the need arises.

This book if adapted for the big screen is more suited to a tv series.

Where does it sit on the book shelf? Think Psychological Thrillers, Christian Thrillers, Christian Mysteries, in the General Fiction Category, any of the Moral Classics; it is an African Ground Breaking Series.

1. The Souls of Lost Lake by Jaime Jo Wright

2. Enter The Darkness by Frank Perretti

3. The Wrong Hand by Jane Jago

4. The Wolf Of Winter by Paula Volsky.

5. Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

6. This Present Darkness by Frank Perretti

7. Piercing The Darkness by Frank Perretti

8. The War In Heaven by Kenneth Zeigler

9. Kingdom Come by Tim Lahaye & Jerry B. Jenkins

10. Day Of War by Cliff Graham

11. A. D. 30 by Ted Dekker

12. Cloak Of The Light by Chuck Black

13. These Nameless Things by Shawn Shmucker

14. Lord Of The Rings by J. R. Tolkien

Website:

NOVELS AND POEMS WE WRITE

http://therieplusfaith.wordpress.com