Part 2

**continues from previous part**

[Taehyung pov ]

When I woke up I saw aurra is sleeping alone the girl wasn't there , I asked a nurse about her. "She left hour ago" the nurse said then she added you can go home now . I nodded to her . One thing was spinning in my head why she left without telling.

Pov ends.

Taehyung calls aurra "aurra princess wake we're going home back . "Dada hug me " she said dramatically. Taehyung picked her in his arm . "My drama queen " taehyung said while laughing.

Aurra: where was you yesterday dada ? I called you so many times , I was crying..( said making a sad face)
Taehyung: I am sorry princess about yesterday , it will never happen again... sorry please forgive dada .
Aurra: ok..but promise me you will never leave me alone
Taehyung: promisee ( give a peck on her cheek)
Aurra: dada where's she ?
Taehyung: who??
Aurra: she was with me.
Taehyung: oh she..she left dear
Aurra: she lied..she told me she'll give me chocolate she didn't ( with a upset face)

( Taehyung saw a chocolate on the bed , he picks it up)

Taehyung: see she didn't lied, here's the chocolate

( Aurra became happy getting the chocolate, then they went back to home . Later at that evening taehyung's mom came to visit aurra . She sat on the couch with taehyung while aurra was playing)

Mrs. Kim : taehyung don't you think aurra needs a mom ?
Taehyung: no I don't ( with a cold expression) I.. I'm enough for her , I'm her mother and father both .
Mrs . Kim : don't be selfish taehyung , you're only thinking about yourself .
Taehyung: how can you say so.... I'm only thinking about my aurra . ( While looking at aurra)
Mrs . Kim : if you're that concerned about her then get married . I know you try your best to take care of her but most of the time you be busy and she spends her all time with nanny.
Taehyung: so what's wrong with that mom , they take good care of her .
Mrs. Kim: a mother's love and nanny's isn't same taehyung. What ever happened in past just forget it and move on ( patting his shoulder) . I think your business partner  Soo Jin is a good girl and will be a good mother too plus she likes you , you should think about it..( taehyung remain silent and just hummed in reply)
Mrs. Kim : I have to leave now take care of yours and aurra's .
Taehyung: hm.. bye mom ( she hugged him before leaving)

[Taehyung's Pov]
Maybe mom was right.. aurra is only 4 and she's so introvert that she don't like talking with others. Most of the time she came office with me as she doesn't like her nanny's. Till now I have changed alot of nanny's but no one stays more than 4/5 months as they say she's hard to handle. I think she really needs someone who will love her like me in my absence... when I was lost in my thoughts.. aurra came to me and said " dada aurra is hungry" ...."aww my princess is hungry let's go and have dinner.

[ Pov end ]

**Next morning**

Taehyung called his secretary and asked him to cancel all his meeting for next two days..."sir what about the girl who came for interview, should I tell her to come after two days ? " from the other side of the phone . "Hmm..is it the same girl who took aurra hospital "  taehyung asked . "Yeah sir" said his personal assistant. " Okay inform her to come at my place I will do her interview here " ( saying this he hang up the phone )

[Taehyung pov]
I don't know thinking what I just wanted her to come here..I could have do her interview two days later but maybe I just wanted to..

**Y/n's side**

( Y/n Pov)

I was having breakfast while scrolling my social media accounts then I receive a email it was for the interview..they send me a address and asked me to go there . Hopefully I will get the job today . I get ready asap so that I can reach there at time .