Part 16

Next morning

Y/n wakes up as the sun rays directly hit her face, sitting on the bed she rubbed the side of her forehead because of the terrible  pain she was feeling.
"Aahh..why the fvck my head is feeling so heavy" she looked down at herself and her soul left her body.

Y/n's pov : My eyes became widen looking down at myself, I'm wearing his t-shirt and there are some light purple mark on my neck and down . Did he changed my dress and what about the marks. My mind went all blank, I tried to remember what happened last night. I gulped as I regained my senses, I couldn't exactly remember what happened but some blurry images was playing inside my head.

"Why don't you love me.."
"Y/n you're drunk, we better stop"
"I want you"

"Fvck" excaped my lips as I faceplam my face, Right now I really want to slap my face so hard for my stupidity. "What is he thinking about me..did we really just.." I can't even think right now. One after another question was popping up in my mind
"what happened..how happened..how will I face him after what happened last night. I want to cryyy aagghhh" I sighed. Taking deep breaths I tried to calm myself I have to clean the mess I created. I checked the time it was already 11am that's mean he left for office thank god. I stepped down from the bed for getting fresh "Aahh my thighs..and back" I moaned softly as my body was hurting. I was laughing at my fate, I literally just had s*x with the man I'm in love but I can't remember the moments clearly.
Ends

Getting fresh y/n went downstairs where she found aurra watching cartoon.

"Good morning baby"
"Good morning mummy" she jumped on your lap
"Aah aurra"
"Sorry mummy did I hurt you" she caressed your cheeks, pouting her lips
"Nah..it's fine. you enjoy your cartoon mummy will go and make your breakfast in 5 minutes. I'm sorry for late baby"
"I had breakfast with dada" you made a 'ohh' face
"Why didn't you call me then"
"Dada told me to let you sleep" you kissed her forehead. Miss lee came there holding a glass
"Lady here's your lemon juice " she placed the glass in front of you.
"I didn't ask for it" you looked up at her.
"Sir told me to give you lemon juice when you wake up"
"Oh..ok" you nodded to her then finish the sour juice in one go which helped making your head feel little light . Miss Lee went and came back with smoothie and sandwiches.
"Your breakfast" you taste the smoothie which was actually so good.
"Umm Miss Lee it's so good"
"I didn't make it"
"Then?"
"Sir made these before going to the office . Do you need something else?"
"No. You can go now" Miss lee left.
"He made breakfast for me..hmm it's suspicious. Is it the clamness before strom". You thought to yourself as a lot of things were spinning inside your head. When you were busy thinking you heard your phone is ringing.

"Mummy dada is calling" you cut the call immediately. He called again and again so you asked aurra to pick up

"Aurra answer the call and say mummy is in bathroom"
"Ok"

She picked up the phone

"Hello dada it's me aurra"
"Where's your mummy aurra" taehyung asked from the other side
"Mummy said she's in bathroom" you mentally slapped your face
"Give phone to your mummy, I know she's with you" aurra gave you the phone, without saying anything you cut the call and switch off your phone.

"Why I'm feeling like he'll yell at me..huh he must be thinking y/n is such a horny ass" you thought

Tae's pov: the call get disconnected so I called again this time her phone was switched off. Ahh god what wrong with her.

Later at that night

Taehyung reached home, miss Lee noticed his eyes were looking for someone. Before he could ask, Miss lee replied "Lady is in room". He smiled to her then rushed to his room. He saw y/n is sleeping, he felt little suspicious as it's too early for her to sleep. He sighed "Y/n  I know you are not sleeping no need to act" He stare at her to see if she does any movement. "Y/nnhh" he called her 4/5 times but she didn't open her eyes. Finally giving up he went to change.
Hearing the bathroom door closing sound you half opened your eyes to be sure he's not there. You exhale in relief "I don't want to face him.."
After getting fresh and changing he laid down beside you, removing the pillow border between you two which you made. He have not had dinner as he was planning to have dinner with you but as you fell asleep he just skipped his meal.
.....
.....
Next morning//

Taehyung was drying his wet hair with a towel wrapped around his lower waist.  you entered into the room to check if he's ready for office or not, you immediately turned around seeing him like that "sorry.." you said in a low tone, and was about to leave.
"Y/n stop we need to talk" he was sounding serious.
You bite your lower lip taking deep breathe, trying to think what excuse you can use to run from there. "Um.. I think aurra is calling me.. I have to go now"
Before you could take any step further he grabbed you by your arm and turned you facing him.

"You're avoiding me??" He asked straightforward
"No..why will I" you awkwardly laugh looking other side of room trying to avoid eye contact with him.
He harshly cupped your cheeks and tilted your head making you look at his deep brown ones.
"Yes you are..now tell me why"  you shallowed a lump in your throat
"Say.." he wet his lips with his tongue looking at yours
"I'm sorry for last night... I didn't had any intension like throwing myself at you. I know you're mad at me for breaking rules, I'm so ashamed for what I done..but I.." you stopped as his hot lips was pressed on yours.
"Who said I'm mad.. in fact I loved and enjoyed what happened that night" He said with a misbehavious smile brushing his lips against your. Your cheeks became red af listening his statement,you were looking up at him with widen eyes and Totally confused look. He pulls you closer by your waist, your hand lands on his bare chest balancing yourself.
"I was missing your lips so bad" saying this he lean on towards you , kissing you softy. His long fingers caressed the light purple mark of your neck which still little visible with a proud smile. His smile was saying he did a good job.

"I love you y/n.." he tucks hair stand behind your ear.
"Hmm...?" You raised your eyebrows at him "you're not kidding me right??"
"No I'm serious. Let's change our contract marriage as a real one. If you are ok with it then let's stay as how a real couple should stay. I'm so in love with you y/n".  You were looking at him, your eyes became teary.
"Y/n.." you threw your arms around his neck hugging him tightly, he rubbed your back
"I love you too" pulling your head back you pecked his lips quickly, making him smile. You stayed in his embrace for a while.
"Now get ready for office you're getting late" you said running your fingers through his hairs
"My mood changed..I don't want to go office today" he said tilting his lips up
"Mummyyyy" you heard aurra's voice
"I'm going downstairs aurra is sitting alone there for so long and you, like a good kid get ready for office"
"Your good kid is capable of making kid" he said with a smirk, you left humming while trying not to blush.
After breakfast tae left for office, before leaving he kissed aurra's forhead and your lips.

Pecap: "Divorce y/n"