Part 22

..

Tae's pov:  I went to guest room to talk with y/n, but the room was empty. I heard sound of water was coming from the bathroom so I knocked several times to make sure she's ok. But she didn't replied so I went inside, y/n was standing under the shower in the shower enclosure leaning against the wall, I was facing her back. Slowly opening the shower's enclosure door I entered, I warped my arm around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. "I'm..sorry"  I mumbled against her wet skin but she was still silent. I gently turned her around holding onto her waist. I looked at her red eyes which were finally looking into mine. Shower was hiding her tears but ik she was crying. I tucked her hair stands behind her ear, I was also totally wet by now. "Y/n..." Before I could finish her head landed on my chest, "Y/NNN" I yelled as she became unconscious. Seeing her like this my soul just left my body, I picked her up and took her to room.
Ends..

Taehyung made her lay on the bed, her body was cold as ice.

"Y/n.. please open your eyes.." his voice cracked as eyes became teary. He took off her clothes and grabbed a big towel and wiped her body then made her wear his t-shirt. After changing her clothes he also changed and wore shorts. He checked her blood pressure it was low, he understands why she became senseless. He called his doctor.

"Doctor as you said I checked her blood pressure it's low. Should I take her to the hospital?" He said in a worried voice.
"For now it will be better if you let her take rest. Bring her to the hospital tomorrow I will check."
"And one more thing doctor her body turned cold"
"Try to keep her warm.."
"Ok.." He keeps his phone on bedside table, he was looking at her pale face a sad sigh and guilty sigh excaped his lips..as he was blaming himself for her condition. He took her hands in his and kissed, "I'm sorry.." he mumbled against her skin. He slides into the blanket and pulls her against his bare body, providing her the warmth she needs

Nxt morning//

You opened your eyes as the continues knock on the door was disturbing your sleep. You couldn't move as you were locked in his arms. You pushed him away from you making him wake up.
"What are you doing here, you should have stayed with your wife" you stepped out of the bed, your jaw dropped looking down at yourself. He comes out of blanket and sits resting back with headboard
"I stayed with my wife and I was keeping her warm.."
"You changed my clothes?" You raised brows at him
"Who will?"
"You__"

"Y/n open the freaking door" Soo Jin's voice came from outside of the room interrupting your conversation.

Soo Jin barge inside as you opened the door. She looks at both of you.

"Don't you feel ashamed to sleep with someone else's husband?" she yelled
"Soo jin leave from here now" taehyung said from behind you.
"I won't" she replies to him and again look at you.
"Don't rise your voice and if you couldn't keep your husband in your room it's not my fault. I didn't asked him to sleep with me"
"How dare you talk to me like that, you house wrecker.." she raises her hand to slap y/n but you stop it on mid air.
"My parents taught me manners so this time I'm not doing anything but next time if you use that word for me" you twisted her waist making her hissed with pain "I will break your face" you let go her hand but your eyes didn't failed to notice the bracelet she's wearing.
"Y/n you__" taehyung cut her off saying
"Enough is enough Soo Jin, If you utter one more word against y/n I will forget you used to be my friend"
She left from there while fuming with anger. You turned facing taehyung.

"The bracelet was pretty, didn't you gifted her that?hum??"  He was speechless, trying to figure out how you get to know about the bracelet.
"Y/n.. actually that.."
"Don't explain anything just leave from here, I am done with the fvcking drama now"
"Y/n.."
"You're leaving from here?? Or you want me to leave the house?" You asked, he left.