For The Love of Rings

Light Explicit Content?
** If you do not view Berlin in a romantic way, you'll want to skip this one.**

Berlin Edmond x Black PlusSized Reader

Random sounds of tik toks filled the kitchen, coming from Berlin's phone. Most of which you had stuck in your head on repeat. You focused on your task at hand, dinner for the two of you. Berlin had cooked for the both of you the night before so you agreed that you'd return the favor tonight. He had no problem with that being that he loved your cooking. So for the past half an hour, you maneuvered around the somewhat spacious kitchen of your home.

Placing the glass lid back over the pink boiler of food, you turned back to face the island that babysat your beverage. Some smooth tasting wine that Berlin said he was put on to by his sister. Your nude toned nails rested against the pink tinted wine glass as you took a sip. A familiar sound caught your attention and you caught yourself bending forward to dance a little. Much to his liking. His gaze left his phone to look up at you, hyping you up with a dance of his own which sent you giggling.

Your glass met the counter top again and you moved closer to him. "You're so damn goofy." The words were mumbled as you pressed a kiss to his cheek. He grinned at the amusement in your voice, pulling you closer. The soft graze of his nose against your skin made you smile. His hum of approval was given when he gave your backside a soft squeeze. "You always trying to smell me. Get back, sir." He'd be in your skin if he could.

"You always smell good as hell. Trying to tempt me and shit, smelling sweet. I can't help myself." He hummed as he hugged you against him. "Can I taste and see?" His eyes were on your lips as he spoke. You smirked, leaning closer to him.

"I don't know. Can you?" You teased, playing with the soft hairs of his goatee. He smacked his lips at your reply. Mumbling for you to stop playing with him. His hand caught your chin before he gifted you a soft kiss. You melted into him as he deepened the kiss, only separating when the timer for the rolls went off.

Your thumb gently wiped away the transferred gloss on his lips before you stepped away. "Sweet. Just like I thought.." He chuckled and you sent him a playful wink. His eyes never stopped their admiring as you pulled the rolls from the oven and placed them on the counter. The glass you were drinking from found his hand and he helped himself to a few quick sips.

"When did you get that?" You looked to his hand, catching the glint of what adorned his ring finger. Berlin raised an eyebrow at the question before he caught what you were looking at. He smiled, holding his hand up for you to get a closer look.

"You like?" The golden ring rested on his finger, catching the light again from the fixture above the both of you. He flexed his hand before putting it on the counter. "I picked it up earlier today. Kind of an impulse buy.." You knew you weren't tripping.

"I do like it. A lot.. I knew you were into chains, but I never pictured a ring." Finding your way back to him, you took his hand in yours. Your index finger smoothed over the gold. He noticed your admiration of the item before you did. Something about him wearing this simple ass piece of jewelry was doing something for you. How had you not noticed it earlier?

"I didn't think you would even notice, honestly." He confessed, allowing both your fingers to intertwine. You met his gaze with a soft smile. "You're really into me wearing a ring, huh? Look at that smile."

His right hand found its way to your neck, fingertips ghosting your skin. You kept eye contact as he licked his lips. Catching the back and forth of his gaze from your eyes to your lips. "Gimme kiss."

"Okay." The consent left your lips with ease, as a dazed whisper. His fingers lightly squeezed, hand covering your throat. You exhaled softly at the non-threatening tighten, barely feeling the golden ring on his finger against your skin.

He leaned forward, catching your lips with a soft groan of approval. You deepened the kiss with subtle touches to his body. Holding the fabric of his shirt to pull him closer amused him. "Lemme find out you got a thing for me wearing rings."