Payback

Heavy Explicit Content Ahead
*a long one, sorta - excuse typos

Berlin Edmond (Berleezy) x Black PlusSized Reader

Chills creeped up your back, internally signaling your fight or flight. You stare at the large screen of the monitor, hand on the keyboard as you move through the dim halls of the video game. To say you were on edge was an understatement. Berlin just had to convince you to do a video with him. 'The community wants and I deliver, eughh' were his exacts words.

The handsome, lanky giant sat next to you amused at the torture he was putting you through for content. Ok, torture was exaggerating but he'd definitely have to stay up with you to watch reruns of Living Single tonight. It was part of your agreeing conditions. That and a few other things he'd promised to ease your mind.

"Whoa, whoa, whoaaa!" You tensed up at the sudden change in music, closing your eyes tight and leaning back into the cushion of the gaming chair. "Nuh uh. Hell no." Berlin let's out a blurt of laughter at your reaction, not being able to stop his smile. He throws his head back to cackle at you.

"You gotta immerse, babee.." He grinned, reaching over to pause the game. "Open your eyes for the people. You gotta see what they see." You shook your head, covering your eyes. Berlin knew damn well you were a scaredy cat.

Turning the chair to face him, you gave him a knowing look. He smirked, smacking his lips with a playful eye roll. "Don't give me that look in front of the brus." You chuckled at that, giving him an eye roll of your own. "This the last one. We just gotta finish it."

"You said the last one was last one. Now look at us." You frowned, looking at the paused screen. He smacked his lips playfully.

"This the last one. Promise." He held out a pinky, raising his eyebrows with a goofy grin. You stared at him before rolling your eyes again. Interlocking your pinkies, he annoyingly sung his catchphrase as he lifted them into the air. Not missing the amused lift from the corner of your lips.

With another half hour of gameplay and you shrieking at sudden jump scares, you were finally done. Berlin wouldn't admit that he was scared too, but you knew his scared yells. Most people did. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" He teased once he'd emerged from the bathroom, skin still glistening from the moisture of his shower moments ago.

You look back at him over your shoulder, taking out what you'd wear after your shower. "Not as bad as I expected. I think I did good." With a shrug, you shut the drawer.

"You did do good. Aside from your breaks in between almost every scare.." You smacked his arm at that and he laughed. "Chill out. I'm just teasing, baby. I'm just teasing." He smirked, gently lifting your chin as he spoke. You melted into his kiss, relaxing at his touch.

His phone ringing stopped his hand from slipping into your shorts, pulling his lips away as well. "Answer it, goofy." You laughed when he mumbled to ignore it. "It might be important." Sighing, he obeyed. You watched him pick it up, hearing him greet his mother. Telling her hey before slipping into the bathroom for your own shower.

A full hour of showering, moisturizing, and social media passed before you heard him ascending the stairs. He eased into the room, making his way to the bed. You didn't look back to acknowledge him, but he knew that you sensed him.