Almost Finished

Explicit Content Ahead

Berlin Edmond x Black PlusSized Reader

Filming.

Berlin had been doing it all day. Or at least it felt like it. His voice could be heard faintly from his office, just loud enough for you to make out a few words here and there. After becoming bored of your social media timelines, you made your way up the stairs and towards his office. Soft music played from the room and you eased open the slightly cracked door further.

He didn't look at you immediately, but you knew he seen you. His eyebrows had lifted slightly before he finished whatever he was doing. "Hey, baby." He caught your hand once you reached him, bringing it to his lips to press a kiss to the back of it. "You must've missed me? I know, I know." You gave a playful eyeroll as he smirked.

"I actually did miss you." You played with a coil of his hair before putting it back in place. He watched as you spoke, rubbing the back of your thighs soothingly with both his hands. "You've been cooped up in this room all day, and I've been trying to wait..but damn." The curse came out as a mumble, but he heard it. Smacking your thigh playfully once he did.

"I had to work, but I'm almost finished." He rubbed his way up to your backside, massaging firmly. Since he knew you liked that. "Then I'm all yours." His eyes glanced back at his editing screen, using a freed hand to work a piece of his current video.

"You don't think you need a little break?" You spoke up, looking at the screen as he edited a certain part. Your nails played with his goatee, massaging his jaw lightly. "Then you can go back to working." Standing between him and the computer, his eyes had no choice but to meet yours. He chuckled, agreeing to your proposition without a fight.

"You love distracting me, huh?" He watched you as you stood before him. His left hand toying with the soft hairs of his chin hair as he admired you. "Look at you. As fine as you wanna be.." Your hand palmed his print through his sweats, bright nails contrasting against his dark sweats. A groan left his throat at the soft squeeze you gave. Not expecting it to be this kind of distraction though he didn't mind.

"I am fine, huh.." You grinned, winking at him as you leaned in for a kiss. He accepted with a faint eagerness, allowing you to gently tug on his beard as he deepened the kiss. "Can I show you how much I've missed you, baby?" Your lips ghosted his as you tugged at the drawstring of his sweats.

He helped you to free him, catching your lips in another heated kiss. You only managed to break from the kiss when he sucked on your bottom lip. Only for a second before he released it with a smirk. "Lemme see her.." He referred to his favorite snack, looking to your shorts.

You smiled, finding a seat in front of the computer. With both hands, you eased your shorts down to reveal no panties underneath. "It looks like she missed me too." He hummed as he brushed a finger over her. "Lemme find out y'all been plotting this whole time.." He joked, making you laugh.

"I might have been.." You confessed, standing to turn your back to him. He sat back as you bent over, feeling on you as you shrugged. His hands took their time to feel the softness of you. "Can you blame me?" Focusing, you adjusted so that you could position yourself over his lap. His hand held your hip to guide you.

He moaned as you brushed his tip against your folds, lubricating him. One hand to his stomach and the other on his thigh, you eased down onto him with a moan of your own. "You're so good to me, baby.." He breathed out, relaxing to let you work.

You bit your lip, slowly working your way up to a steady bounce. It always took a moment to adjust to his size, but he never rushed you. He enjoyed watching you take your time, helping the process however he could. So gentle with you, in every way.

You could feel your ass bounce each time you came down on him, vibrating from collision. He moaned your name softly, lifting his shirt for a better view. Voicing little praises here and there that hyped you up. You brought both hands to your breasts to hold them, going hands free with your riding.

"Ooowweee.." His voice lifted an octave as he pressed back against the cushion of his chair. "You doin' me like this? Ohh my.." You looked back at him, best you could, and smiled. He licked his lips before letting them part. His hands left his arm rests, going to your hips to support your bounces.

"Mhmm.." His voice hummed at the feel of you around him. "Keep going, baby. Just like that." You moaned out in response, going back to both hands on his thighs as you obeyed. The lengthy braids you wore hit softly against your back as he mumbled how good you felt.

A soft ache in your thighs slowed your bouncing and he noticed. Surprised you'd went as long as you did. You felt him brush your braids aside and press a kiss to your back. "We're so close, baby." He spoke, taking over. "You're doing so good."

He managed to get you both out of the chair, moving it out of the way before he went back to work. Both your hands were planted against the smooth surface of his desk. Keyboard and mouse pushed closer to the now asleep screen for more clearance. Your eyes had fallen shut from the pleasure taking over.

Your lips had parted as if you wanted to speak, but nothing came. Both hands had slid forward a bit to give a soft arch, much to his liking. He sent a smack to your ass again, listening to the wetness you both produced. "Look at you, taking me like a champ.." Putting a hand to your throat and your stomach, he positioned you back against him with a gentle squeeze to your neck. ".. throwing it back on me and everything."

You hummed as his strokes sped up, putting a leg onto his desk for better leverage. Breaking from his hold to begin fucking him back. His strokes faltered after a moment, listening to you moaning his name as you milked him. "Give it to me, baby.." You motivated him, taking him through both your climaxes.

He exhaled once you slowed your rhythm again. More sensitive with each stroke he watched you take. Two smacks to your ass again accompanied his chuckle once he slipped out. "C'mere.." You obeyed his command, turning to face him. He pecked your lips before giving a real kiss.

Once his kisses went to your neck, you couldn't stop your smiling. Putting two hands to his chest, you laughed as you gently put space between you. Touch was definitely his love language. He licked his lips before smiling at you. "I can't give you kisses?"

You stood from the desk, shimmying back into your shorts. Getting ready to go freshen up. "No sir, you can't. Cause you have too much stamina for your own good." Tucking him gently back into his boxers, you patted him gently twice. "Once you finish your editing, I'm all yours. You're almost finished, right?.."