28✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

A few days later
Jackson, MS
At Sin's house

Zina Rykel Jones

"I'm tired" I yawned and laid on top of Sin.

"How was work?" He started to rub small circles on my back.

"Man I'm sick of these bitches, let me tell you why" I quickly sat up. "Why I walk in and nobody was there? I was the only one in that bitch. My fat ass manager wasn't even there and he was supposed to be"

"So what did you do" he squeezed my ass for no reason.

"I closed down the damn restaurant and went to the mall" I shrugged. "Somehow my manager found out that I wasn't there and he cussed me out"

"Fuck him" Sin said.

"Right. I told him that I quit but I kind of regret it now. I need to find another way to make money" I got on my phone and started looking for jobs.

"I got a job for you" he said and I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

"What is it?"

"So me and Syx are opening up a club-"

"Hell nah. I refuse to be a stripper" I mugged him.

"It's not even a strip club and I would never ask yo dumbass to be a stripper" he mugged me back. "You can either be a bottle girl or a waitress"

"I don't want to work in a club Sin" I laughed.

"Alright" he shrugged. "You wanna work in the trap with me?"

"Nooo" I laughed harder.

"I know what you can do" he looked at me. "You can do makeup on other people, you're good at that shit"

"Baby it's called a MUA and I might do it" I shrugged.

"You'll make money off of that shit"

"I hope" I moved his hands from me and got up.

"Where you going?" Sin scrunched up his face.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I laughed and closed the bathroom door behind me when I walked in.

Anthony Sin James

While Zina was in the bathroom, her phone went off a few times. I ignored it and went back to watching John wick.

Her phone went off some more and I glance at it this time.

305-***-****

Hey Zina this is Jordan

Remember me from Miami?

We had fun that 1 night on the beach😂

But anyway you gave me your number and I wanted to check on you

FaceTime me when you get the chance

Fuck Zina.

I set her phone down and started grabbing her shit from out my closet.

It's apparent that she got another nigga's number and possibly fucked him. I'm not going to go crazy on Zina because we're not in a relationship but she got to get the fuck out of here. I felt disrespected because I thought we had something deeper.