2✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!❤️

January 4th
Jackson, MS

Kemari Avani Pierson
12:20pm

"Unt unt, Syx get the fuck off of me" I pushed him.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"I don't fuck with you like that, now back up" I walked up in the line then ordered the twins food and mine. The cashier told me the price and I was going to give him my card but Syx smacked my hand away as he handed the cashier a $50 bill.

"Thank you but why are you around me, texting my phone, commenting on my pictures? All of that was really random"

"Because I wanted to" he scrunched up his face.

"Well stop that, you're scaring my hoes away" I mugged him.

"I ain't stopping shit" he licked his lips.

"You and Myla have something going on right? So leave me alone." I grabbed the food and waited for my friends to get theirs.

"Why you don't fuck with me anymore?" he asked.

"First, we haven't been friends in about 3 years. Second, back when we used to live in the same neighborhood and Javon died, someone said you shot him."

"So you think I killed yo lil friend" he chuckled like something was funny.

"Duh nigga. You and Javon never liked each other and nobody knew where you were when he got shot. After all the chaos, you just disappeared and left the hood. Plus we still don't know who did the drive by. The police didn't do shit about the case"

Javon died when he was 16 and I was 14. I was in the 8th grade and he was a sophomore. He was a close friend of mine since we were toddlers. He was like the big brother I never had.

It enrages me to know that the police didn't give a damn about his case. They didn't go out and look for the person that killed him. Javon was just another black boy lost to gun/gang violence that nobody gave a fuck about.

"I didn't kill him. I was with my girl when I heard that nigga got shot. You can think what you wanna think but I didn't do shit to that boy." He mugged me. "Of course I didn't care for him but I never wanted the nigga dead."

"Whatever you say" I shrugged and turned back around.

Last time I saw Syx was when he walked across the gradation stage. Obviously, Syx and I went to the same highschool. We've always had some type of connection. Well, I felt like we had a connection; even when I ignored him for almost 2 years.

He kind of picked on me during my freshman and sophomore year, just to get me to talk to him. I stopped talking to him after Javon died and he couldn't stand the fact that I wasn't giving him any attention.

Seeing Syx today made me feel something. I don't know what it is but I'm not sure if I wanted to figure it out.

"Syx why are you treating Myla like this" Zina asked as they came up to us.

"I'm not doing her wrong or treating her any type of way. That bitch crazy" he shrugged.

"I- you saw what she posted on her story and you posted on yours talking bout sum 'I'm single, hmu' knowing damn well she wanted yo ass. You did not have to do my good sis like that" At this point we were all laughing.