4✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

January 4th
Jackson, MS

Syx Jay Frazier
7:30pm

"Ok..... what you want me to do"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! YOU'RE PROBABLY THE REASON WHY IT GOT SHOT UP!" She yelled into the phone.

"Your house got lit up because of yo dusty ass uncle not me, don't call my phone no mo" I hung up on her and walked back into the room.

"Who was that?"

"Aja. She said somebody shot up her house"

"Probably because of her fat ass uncle" Sin said as he leaned back in his chair.

"I can't stand that bitch" Tiz chimed in.

"I don't like Aja either but you didn't have to call her a bitch" Sin told him.

"I was talking about the uncle. His crackhead ass always asking for a damn dollar" he scrunched up his face.

Vani🔓

Wyd rn

Wondering why
you're still texting me

I finna pull up on you

And my daddy will
light yo ass up💀💀

You can think that

"There he go, all smiley and shit"

"Who got you smiling? Sierra?" Tiz asked as he munched on his Doritos.

I looked at him like he was crazy before I responded. "Nah its Avani"

"Who's that" he asked again.

"Remember Kemari from them lil apartments we used to live in and she went by her middle name" Sin told him.

"Ohhhh yea, we have 1st period together. She's chill as fuck. She tried to take my spot as the teacher's favorite and failed" he said then went back to eating Doritos.

"How the fuck are you-" I pointed at him. "A teachers pet?"

"Them white ladies and old coaches love me. Everyone loves me except my physics teacher. I can't stand Mr. Jenkins"

I laughed and left out the room to FaceTime Avani.

Kemari Avani Pierson
"YOU'RE CHEATING" Shamaree yelled at me as we were playing Mario cart.

"Shut up you yell all the time" Inari mugged him.

We finished playing the game and I went to my room when I got a FaceTime call from Syx. I don't know why I answered but I did.

"Fuck you want?"

"Who the fuck- you're mean for no reason" he mugged me.

"That's how I answer the phone to strangers" I shrugged.

"Well I'm not a stranger. What you doing?" He said as he licked his lips.

"Nothing, right now" I huffed. "I might go to the arcade later on"

"Go and imma meet you there" He rubbed his hand over his waves.