Chapter 24

(short scene)

Lloyd hadn't seen Lola in 3 days which wasn't like her. She would at least text him. So he decided to send a dozing of red roses to her job.

Lola is at the desk on the computer going through all her listings.

"Are you Lola Johnson? " A lady said walking up with a dozing of Roses.

"Yes"

"These are for you sent by a gentleman. There's a note here. Just sign here for me"

Lola picked up the roses smelling them. Her eyes closed as it smelt so good. She loves roses but never thought anybody would buy her any. Lola signs away letting the lady go. She put the roses on her desk and read the note.

"Good afternoon beautiful. Hope you have a good day. I've bought you 12 dozing roses. It will make you feel special. Take time to heal. -Lloyd"

"Awww," She said to herself.

She pulled out her phone and called Lloyd.

"Thank you for the roses"

"Anytime. You deserve it. Dinner on me? "

Lola got to thinking about Quincy.

"Let me think about it. Okay? " She said

Lloyd hangs up sitting next to Jordan.

"Would if she finds out bro? " Lloyd asked

"Everything should be cool. She doesn't even know none of my people. I just need her to stop fucking with the dude period. So keep it how It is"

Lloyd was feeling Lola on another level he knew this was supposed to be temporary so Jordan could get Lola back. But he liked her a lot.

"I don't care what you do. Just don't fuck my girl. By any means nigga"

Lloyd almost did the other day. But he wasn't tripping anyway. If it happens it happens. Jordan and Llody have been boys for years. But Lola never met him because he didn't stay in the area he was across the state. So moving here was perfect for Jordan to use him to get Lola back.

"I got you, bro. I'm going buy this house from her though"

"Aye do what you need to do. " Jordan said getting out of the car.

Lola got off work early. She just wanted to relax in bed. She pulled up to her house grabbing her roses out the passenger side. She walks into the house putting the roses in a jar with water. Going to her room she sets the roses down seeing them fall off already. Which through her off.

"theses fake? " she said to herself.

She looked to see how much he bought them for which was 120. So it wasn't fake at all. She didn't know why they fell off in the first place. She picks them up puts them on the dresser goes to the bathroom takes off her clothes ready to shower. She walks back in seeing another one fall off. This time she watched it as it was in slow motion. She walks over picking it up putting it with the rest on the dresser.

(FALLING ROSES) 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹