Chapter 36

They get dressed getting ready for night at the club.  They were all looking good as fuck.  Lola had on a red dress with a red bottom with some black earrings.  Mona had on a purple fitted dress with some silver heels and silver earrings. Courtney wore an all-white dress with her back with some all-white high heels.  Jela had on an orange two-piece with some black open-toed heels and some black earrings. They head out towards the club.  Pulling up at "Marquee Nightclub".  They get out seeing it's packed as hell. 

"Damn," Mona said getting out

"Let's go"

They walked in smelling good,  looking good feeling themselves.  Lola had got them a VIP section for just them. Order a bottle and go to pour up drinks. 

An hour passed Mona and Jela were on the floor dancing.  While Courtney and Lola stay in the VIP. 

"How are you feeling? " Courtney asked

"I'm having the time of my life," Lola said

"I'm glad to have you back to yourself"

"I'm glad.  I'm just so done with these niggas"

Romel walks in shaking up with people he knew.  And females coming up and hugging him.  Lola didn't know what he do now.  He continues to make his way around the club.  He got him and his boys and section too.  Ordering up to bottles.  Romel poured up taking back a shot of Hen looking around.  He notices Lola dancing feeling herself.  He starts smiling peeping.  Courtney taps Lola letting her know Romel looking Lola starts laughing.  Romel waves his hand for her to come over. 

"Come with me"

Lola said grabbing Courtneh and walking over there to him. 

"What's up? " Romel said looking at Lola up and down. 

"Hey.  Didn't know you came here"

"Always.  You look good" Romel said grabbing her hand and turning her around. 

"What are you wearing? "

"Awe that's Prada baby"

"Okay.  You look handsome and smell good I see "

Romel's ex walks up pushing him. 

"Who the fuck is this? "

"Girl chill out. "

"Who are you? " she said

"Bitch Who are you? "

"His girl.  And I don't appreciate you coming up over here on my man"

"Baby he invited me over.  "

Mona noticed and ran over there stepping in between. 

"Lola PLEASE don't tell me I have to hit this bitch? " Mona said

"That's up to her"

"And who are you? "

"Want to find out? "

Romel steps in between putting his hand on Gracy backing her up.  Lola and them walked away not bothered. 

"Fuck wrong with you girl? " Romel said

"Get your head out to ass son," Gracy said walking off.

Gracy was dark-skinned with nice size titties and a big butt.  I see why Romel dated her or is dating her. 

It was 2 am and Lola was ready to go.  They paid for the bottles they had and headed out the door to the truck.  Once outside somebody grabbed Lola's hand pulling her towards them. 

"Woah," Lola said

"My bad. " Romel said

"You better let me go for your girl get mad," Lola said drunk

"I missed you.  No cap" Romel said

"So what does that mean?  You want me back? "

"Hell yeah.  You know how many times I've thought about you? "

Lola knows he will always tell her the truth even if it hurts,  cause he always did when they were young.

"Is that right "

"Yeah.  So since you here for only a week.  Let me take you out"

"When? "

"Tomorrow if you down"

"Umm, I don't know.  Me and my girl.

"No, we are good.  Go" Mona said

"Well I guess not" Lola said laughing

"So tomorrow? "

"Yeah, that's work.  Text me" Lola said separating from Romel getting in the truck.