Chapter 26

Next week.

Lloyd asked Lola To come over to his spot to talk about what happened to him.  Lola pulled up outside his house getting out.  He was already at the front door waiting.  Walking up they hug each other going inside.  Lola sat down on the couch and so did Lloyd sitting across from her

"I'm sorry that happened to you.  Are you okay? "

"I'm straight.  He should be the one worried"

"I don't want y'all getting into or having beef because of me.  It's not that serious".

"It's not serious to me of course.  It's serious to him"

Lola looks up and sees Jordan walk into the living room.  Lola immediately gets up. 

"Nah sit down," Jordan said pushing her. 

"So now you got this nigga fighting over you?.  Now I know you gave him some of my pussy" Jordan said grabbing her neck hard. 

Lola grabbed his hand trying to move it but she couldn't.

"Jor...

"Shut the fuck up," Jordan said still holding her neck"

Lloyd watched as he choked Lola.

"Alright bro," Lloyd said

Jordan looks at Llody letting her neck go.  Lola grabs her neck massaging it. She didn't say anything after that.  She looks at Llody in disgrace.  Putting her head down. 

"You so fucking stupid Lola.  Go run to the next guy huh? You thought you had a friend? " Jordan said pushing her head. 

"Just let me go," Lola said crying. 

"Bitch you ain't going nowhere.  You shot me remember? " Jordan said

Lloyd didn't know that.  Cause Jordan said some older niggas did it. 

"You didn't have to come to my house"

Jordan slaps her. 

"Bitch I can go ANYWHERE YOU GO"

Lola's phone begins to ring.  Jordan snatches her purse going inside it looking to see who calling.  It was Courtney. He threw her phone across the room shaddering it.

"So you love him? " Jordan asked walking back over to Lola in her face.

She didn't say anything. 

"Bitch answer me," he said punching her in the nose. 

Lola's nose got to bleeding.  She held in surprise.

"Jordan bro let's talk real quick "

Jordan and Llody walk to the back of the room whispering.  This was the only time Lola could escape.  Luckily her keys were in her pocket.  She reached into her pocket and slowly started her car from the house.  She got up slowly watching to the door.  Once she had the doorknob turned all the way she opened the door ran to her car and got in.  Jordan and Llody ran out of the house running to her car.  But she drove off already.  She didn't have her phone or purse.  She rushed over to Quincy's house not seeing his car there.  Luckily she knew his passcode on the door to get in.  Going to Courtney,  Jela or Mona's house would have been easy to find her so her best bet was Quincy's house. 

Quincy pulled back up with Melvin and Mark. 

"Aint that Lola car"

"Fuck she doing here," Quincy said getting out of the car.

He walks into the house calling for Lola. She didn't say anything.  Melvin and Mark walk into the living with the bags while Quincy goes to his room.  Opening the door seeing her cry holding a tissue on her nose. 

"FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? "

"JORDAN AND LLODY" She yelled crying harder. 

Quincy looks confused.  But went over to his bed grabbing her in for a hug.  Hugging her tight he was trying to put two and two together. 

"Tell me what happened. "

"I tried to go over to Llody's house if that's even his house.  To talk to him about y'all fight. Jordan popped up out of one of the rooms choking me then he stole off me.  He threw my phone.  He got my purse and everything. " Lola said wrapping her arms around his neck and crying. 

"This nigga touched you AGAIN.  Where did he stay? "

"By nightlife the club. "

Quincy pushed Lola off him going to the living room

"Quincy no"

"Aye let go, bro.  Put that shit up"

Quincy went to his closet getting out his gun. 

"Quincy no," Lola said stopping him from going out the door. 

"You good foo? " Melvin asked.

Quincy turned Lola around to see her nose bleeding and her neck with a bruise going around it. 

"Damn," Melvin said

"Y'all please don't have him go," Lola said

"Not going lie Lola.  It's either now or later" Melvin said

They rushed out of the house getting in the car with Quincy.  He speeds off going towards Nightlife.  Driving around that whole area for an hour.  They haven't seen him or Jordan. 

"Find these niggas one of these days"

Quincy was out of luck finding them.  So he dropped Melvin and Mark off and went back home.  Walking in seeing the house is clean.  Like Lola just stayed cleaned up.  Walking in his bedroom he saw her sound asleep.  He took his shoes off hopping in the shower.  Getting out he lotion up put his boxers on and hopped in the ned with Lola.  He grabs her pulling her into him.

"I love you" He said kissing her on the forehead.