Ch. 3 Aetheria- Sudden Link

The capitol of Elysia, It is a bustling and vibrant place, filled with people from all walks of life. Goals only seen in dreams are sought there. The journey from Mystoria to the Capitol was quite a long one, taking almost an entire day by car.

However, for those fortunate enough to possess a supercar, the travel time could be cut down to a mere 10 hours. In fact, if one were to activate the hover mode of their supercar, the journey became even shorter. This was the case for  Miyu, whose custom-made bike was equipped with this incredible feature among others thanks to her brother. She's had a few test runs to get the hang of the difference from a traditional motorbike.

Miyu Tachibana
"Time for a swift ascent, it's been a long while since I've had to use hover mode to save for time."

Miyu says as her right thumb clicks open a cover to the switch for hover mode. The bike makes a bionic sound that starts low and picks up in pitch as the wheels shifts there sides perpendicular to the ground. The bike had risen a foot from the ground gliding on the dense magic particles in the air, leaving a warped trail behind that fades as the bike gains more distance.

With the ability to hover above the ground, she could swiftly maneuver through the terrain, covering vast distances in a fraction of the time. While it would take others a full day to reach their destination, she only needed 5 hours in hover mode on this thing.

Fortunate for Miyu, the opening ceremony at the Capitol lasted until 23:00:00. This was when the King and Queen of Aetheria would grace the event with their presence and deliver an introductory speech for the year. It was a momentous occasion, as many of the kingdom's officials would also be present to introduce themselves to the student body.

Miyu knew she had to make it in time for this significant event. As she traveled through the picturesque landscapes of Mystoria, she marveled at the beauty that surrounded her. The lush green fields, towering mountains, and sparkling rivers all seemed to come alive as she sped past them on her hover bike.

With each passing minute, Miyu could feel the excitement building within her. She knew that she was about to witness something truly extraordinary. The thought of seeing the King and Queen in person, as well as meeting the esteemed officials of the kingdom, filled her with a sense of anxiety and wonder. Everyone in the town she stayed in spoke highly of the capital. With a few sharing minor distaste and a shared air of mystery that puts the constitution of such an empire in question. Well Miyu has questions of her own that she is eager to seek truth to.

As the sun inches closer to its highest peak, casting a warm golden glow across the sky filled with clouds of cotton above her, Miyu finally arrived at her destination. The grandeur of the Capitol greeted her, with its majestic architecture and bustling streets. She parked her hover bike and made her way towards the ceremony, joining the throngs of people eagerly anticipating the presence of notable members of the royal house amongst popular figures within the Capitol and outside of Artherian reach..

Miyu Tachibana
"This place is almost everything I expected it to be",

she looks at the extraordinarily tall wall that she is approaching amongst a slew of other visitors following the same path to a small opening in the wall. It grows in size as they realize the small hole is a much larger entry way carved out of a monstrous wall spanning a great distance across.

Aetheria Kingdom
This kingdom, known for its magnificent architecture and thriving industries, was nestled within 3 sturdy walls. These walls not only protected the citizens but also enclosed a vibrant oval-shaped arena, which served as a venue for various events and ceremonies sponsored by generous companies.