Ch.17 Greeting-Royalty or not

The class awaited the reply of the formerly introduced Right hand of the King and Grandmaster of the 'Silver Seraphs'.

Orion Starlight
"I know many of you are wondering why I am not currently serving as a Knight in the King's Royal guard. There are two main reasons for this decision."

"Firstly, I have been appointed as the Elite Programs director and instructor due to my expertise in training and guiding exceptional students like yourselves during my time of service."

"Secondly, the selection process for this year's students was carefully done by myself and Advisor Osamu Tachibana of the Moonlit Roses."

Miyu's ear perks up at the sound of her brothers name being spoken aloud.
Katsuki And Tsukiko looks at her in shock. As they recently learned that Miyu's last name is the same.

Noticing their reaction Miyu gives them both an anxious glaring look as if to silently gesture them to not say anything about it.

Miyu Tachibana
"Not right now you two", she say in a low whisper.

Orion Starlight
"We have identified a group of students whose abilities surpass any other generation, and it is my duty to nurture and develop these talents within our elite program."

"So rest assured, while I may not be by the King's side, I am fully committed to helping each and every one of you reach your full potential and become the best warriors you can be. Thank you for your understanding."

The students once again begin to chat a bit amongst themselves

Some were taken aback by this change in focus, feeling disappointed or worried about their future prospects as warriors. However, there were those who understood and appreciated Orion's dedication to their development. Realizing the possibility that at least he may have resources and connection to things they desire.

Despite the initial mixed reactions, it became clear that Orion's decision was rooted in his belief that education and personal growth were essential for becoming truly skilled warriors. Therefore some of them believed this was an opportunity to have hands on instruction from someone who was well noted for his leadership and strengths in the art of combat and tact. The students quiet down as he continues.

Orion Starlight
"I may no longer have my title as the Kings Right hand man but I am still an established Knight, although it's only as such just a noble title."

"My reputation speaks for itself as I've amassed the proper connection to coordinate our lessons affectively. Even without aid directly from the King."

"The students of the Elite Program have access to a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth.

"This includes specialized training in your chosen field, mentorship from experienced warriors, networking events with industry leaders, internships at prestigious organizations, and access to cutting-edge resources and technology."

"Additionally, you may have the chance to participate in collaborative projects, competitions, and research opportunities that will help you develop your skills and knowledge. You even have me as your coach and supporter for those of you who join the tournament in 3 years from now."

"Overall, there is still a wealth of resources at your disposal to help you excel in your chosen field and reach your full potential."

"Okay so, I've done quite a bit of talking. Now I think with my introductions out of the way how about you guys introduce yourselves to the class."