🌈 Assignment 12 | April 16 - April 29

Welcome to the Astania Book Club: Unicorn Guild, Assignment 12!

🌈 NEWS 🌈

☆ Please remember that "quality comments" are thoughtful and insightful comments left on a story. They are more than just "LOL" or multiple emojis. They show you are actively reading and have opinions and reactions about the narrative. If you do not leave enough quality comments on reported chapters, our staff may ask you to redo them.

Examples:
Quality comment: "The way you described the emotions here is so realistic and relatable! Great job!"
Non-quality comment: "This is cool"

☆ Also, please remember to make note of the assignment duration in the title. Assignments during the first half of the month end on the 14th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Assignments during the second half of the month end on the second to the last day of the month (e.g. 29th/30th, depending on how many days are in the month) at 11:59 p.m. EST. This is to give our staff one day to verify last-minute reports and form new partners.

🌈 RULES 🌈

Each assignment runs twice within a month, with new updates on the 1st and 16th. Please submit reports within 7 days of reading; this makes it easier for admins to check you've completed your assignment. Kindly ensure that your assignment is submitted before 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the assignment. Chapters read before the assignment begins do not count for credit.

For your assignment, please remember to read 6 chapters of your partner's book. You must give at least 6 quality comments per chapter, along with 1 constructive outline comment of 100+ characters per chapter detailing what you liked and what you thought could be improved. If you do not fulfill these requirements, you will be warned and/or placed in our probation jail.

If you're paired with a [READER!], you don't have to do any reading for the assignment! Enjoy the amazing comments your partner will leave.

If you would like to be permanently paired with your partner, feel free to ask them after you've reported your reading. That being said, remember to report using the comment your assignment is attached to! Please make sure it is an inline comment.

🌈 STAFF🌈

MilaForLife 

🌈 PARTNERS 🌈

None

🌈 ASSIGNMENTS 🌈

The Crypt Of Lysidamus by Ink3dverse (Book 1)
Nevergolden (Screenplay) by LadyMaryAverman 

seaselene reads The Twin Paradox by Ink3dverse (Book 2)
Ink3dverse reads Repellent by EmmeMoore86 
EmmeMoore86 reads Heaven in Abyss, Hell in Paradise by seaselene 

🌈 HIATUS 🌈

JustAWannabeWriter30 - April (second half)

🌈 PROBATION 🌈

We did not receive enough reports from the following members. If you do not complete the missed assignment, you will be removed from the club for inactivity. If you wish to leave the club, please let us know.

To be removed from probation, please complete the missed assignments and make your reports in an inline comment by your name. Once you complete the missed assignment, you will be re-added in the next assignment.

Coco_da_cat reads The Short Demon King by SillySn4ke (Needs 3 chapters)

SillySn4ke reads Twisted Destiny by Coco_da_cat (Needs 6 chapters)

Deiwrites reads The Crypt Of Lysidamus by Ink3dverse (Needs 3 chapters)