🌈 Assignment 14 | May 16 - May 30

Welcome to the Unicorn Guild, Assignment 14!

🌈 NEWS 🌈

☆ Thank you all for being great members of this club! If you know of anyone who may be interested in joining and exchanging feedback, please let them know we're open to new members!

🌈 RULES 🌈

Each assignment runs twice within a month, with new updates on the 1st and 16th. Please submit reports within 7 days of reading; this makes it easier for admins to check you've completed your assignment. Kindly ensure that your assignment is submitted before 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the assignment. Chapters read before the assignment begins do not count for credit.

For your assignment, please remember to read 6 chapters of your partner's book. You must give at least 6 quality comments per chapter, along with 1 constructive outline comment of 100+ characters per chapter detailing what you liked and what you thought could be improved. If you do not fulfill these requirements, you will be warned and/or placed in our probation jail.

If you're paired with a [READER!], you don't have to do any reading for the assignment! Enjoy the amazing comments your partner will leave.

If you would like to be permanently paired with your partner, feel free to ask them after you've reported your reading. That being said, remember to report using the comment your assignment is attached to! Please make sure it is an inline comment.

🌈 STAFF🌈

MilaForLife 

🌈 PARTNERS 🌈

The Twin Paradox by Ink3dverse (Book 2)
Anna by JustAWannabeWriter30 

🌈 ASSIGNMENTS 🌈

Heaven in Abyss, Hell in Paradise by seaselene 
The Crypt Of Lysidamus by Ink3dverse (Book 1)
NOTE: We understand seaselene only has five chapters remaining before completing the remaining chapters in The Crypt Of Lysidamus. Because of this, both of you only have to read five chapters of each other's stories for this assignment. Please let us know if you have any questions!

🌈 HIATUS 🌈

EmmeMoore86 - Assignments 14 and 15, reads Twisted Destiny by Coco_da_cat prior to return (Needs 6 chapters)

🌈 PROBATION 🌈

We did not receive enough reports from the following members. If you do not complete the missed assignment, you will be removed from the club for inactivity. If you wish to leave the club, please let us know.

To be removed from probation, please complete the missed assignments and make your reports in an inline comment by your name. Once you complete the missed assignment, you will be re-added in the next assignment.

Coco_da_cat reads Nevergolden (Screenplay) by LadyMaryAverman (Needs 4 chapters)

LadyMaryAverman reads Repellent by EmmeMoore86 (Needs 6 chapters)