8.

-
Stu anxiously bit at the skin of his finger. He could taste the metallic, but it didn't stop him from biting at his skin.

Phoenix was walking down the hall when he noticed stu leaning against his own locker, and he narrowed his eyes at the blood trailing down stu's hand.

"Hey!" Startled, stu jumped, eyes wide, he looked at Phoenix.

"Oh, hey Nix. What's up?" Phoenix gestured to his hand, "You're bleeding. Why?"

Stu looked down at his hand, "Oh, I am."

Phoenix sighed before grabbing stu's arm and dragging him to the bathroom. "What the hell did you do?"

Stu looked startled. "What?" Phoenix rolled his eyes as he started to clean stu's hand.

"What did you do to your hand?" Phoenix asked,

"I just bit at it, that's all." Stu replied, and Phoenix looked at him ,"Why?"

"Why the fuck did you hurt yourself?" Stu flinched at Phoenix tone. It was harsh,

"I- it was an accident!" Stu pulled his hand back from Phoenix. "I was..I was just in my mind, Nix. It happens a lot. It's not a big deal."

Stu pulled out a bandaid from his pocket.

"So, you hurt yourself when you're lost in your mind?" Phoenix questioned, and stu nodded

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Nix. I didn't mean to freak you out." Stu mumbled

"What were you thinking about?" Phoenix questioned and stu shrugged

"Just stuff," Phoenix scoffed, "Give me a real answer, Stu."

Stu bit the bottom of his lip, "it's not a big deal, Nix. It's just something that Steve keeps telling me."

"Steve? Who the fuck is steve? Tell me his full name." Phoenix told him and stu let out a small laugh.

"Steven orth, Steve for short. He's just been a jackass, that's all." Stu replied

Phoenix tsk before grabbing stu's chin roughly, making him face him. "Cut the bullshit, I'm not Billy. I will force it out of you."

Stu's eyes widened, but not in fear. No, he wasn't scared at all. Stu laughed, and his laughter turned into giggles.

"You gonna force it out of me?" He giggled, "I like to see you try, Nix." Phoenix glared at him

"I'm not scared of you, Nix. Let's make a deal?" Phoenix, let go of stu

"What kind of deal." Stu hummed, smirking, "I'll tell you what Steve did to me, and you...hm?"

"I haven't thought that far, but I will think about it soon!" Stu told him, and Phoenix rolled his eyes

"How about this deal. How about you tell me what this fucker did to you and I won't fucking stab you." Phoenix threatened

Stu giggled, and he went over to Phoenix, leaning down a bit, "what if I like getting stab?" He whispered

"Then you're masochist." Phoenix replied and stu stepped back, grinning.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." He said, he clicked his tongue, "You've been a good friend to me, so it's only fair if I tell you something."

"Steve and I used to secretly date, alright? He's being a total asshole about us breaking up, that's all." Stu told him

"Why did you two break up?" Phoenix questioned, crossing his arms and stu sighed

"That's an answer for another day." He lifted his hand and waved a little.

"See ya!" With that, stu walked out of the bathroom.

Phoenix let out a deep sighed before he went to go find this Steve guy.

He was going to find out what he did to stu. Nobody fucks with him and gets away with it.

He found Billy instead, and he went over to him ,"Hey, do you know who Steve orth is?" Phoenix questioned, and Billy turned to look at him.

"What?" Phoenix sighed ,"steve orth. The guy stu used to date." Billy made a confused face.

"Steve and stu never used to date." He said, and Phoenix blinked ,"Right, I forgot, he was secretly dating him."

Billy eyes harden, "What?" He sounded pissed , "what the fuck do you mean?"

Phoenix shrugged, "he didn't explain to me. Have you seen steve?"

Billy nodded ,"Yeah and I'm gonna have a long fucking chat with him."

"Get in line. I'm having a chat with him first." Phoenix said, and Billy scoffed

"Whatever."
- -
Steven orth was minding his own business when he was pulled into the locker room and roughly pushed against the lockers.

"Hey, what happened to me talking to him first?" Phoenix questioned

"Billy what the fuck man!?" Steve tried to push Billy back but he wouldn't budge.

"Yeah, what the fuck, Steve? You and stu? What the fuck!?" Billy questioned, his eyes darkening with rage.

"He told you? That little shit! I told him to keep it a secret. Listen, we only fucked, alright!?" Steve said,

"Hey, don't call him a little shit, you fucker." Phoenix told him, glaring at him.

"You've been saying shit to him. What was it?" He questioned, stepping closer

"I- it was nothing!" Steve said, and Billy scoffed before he punched him in the stomach.

"Fuck! Okay, okay. I..I taped us..when..when we were, you know? So, I sorta blackmailed him into doing this for me." Steve said

Billy and Phoenix shared a look. "We want those tapes." Phoenix said

Steve shook his head, "What!? No!"

Phoenix chuckled, pulling out a switch blade. "I wasn't asking, you fuck. You're gonna give us those tapes, all of them, or else I'm gonna gut you."

He poked Steve with the handle, "Trust me, I will do it." He grinned at him.

"Okay, okay! I'll give you those tapes!" Steve said, looking at the knife with fear.

"You have until the end of the day."
----------------------------
Word count - 949

Hope you enjoy!