13.

-

Stu let out a small laugh as Phoenix placed kisses on his face as the two lay in Stu's bed. "Why are you kissing my face so much?" Stu questioned, giggled

Phoenix smiled down at him, "Because you are really beautiful, your face is the most gorgeous sight I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's just so kissable."

Stu's smile faltered a bit, and Phoenix noticed. "What's wrong?" Stu let out a small sigh.

"I'm not beautiful, nix. You and Billy both deserve someone better than me." Stu told him, avoiding eye contact with him.

"We want you, " stu and Phoenix looked over as Billy walked into the room, placing a knife down on the desk.

"We don't want anyone else, and you are beautiful, more gorgeous than anyone in this town." Billy told him, walking over and leaning down, placing a small kiss to stu's lips.

"Now, what did I say about these self-hatred insecure thoughts?" Billy hummed, and Stu let out a small sighed.

"There not true." Billy nodded, "whatever you are thinking about yourself isn't true, Stu. You are beautiful and we deserve you, we want you."

"Yeah, Billy's right. We don't want anyone else. We just want you." Phoenix said

"Promise?" Stu quietly asked, and Phoenix nodded, "I promise." He said without hesitation.

"I promise you, Stu." Billy said, and Stu slightly sat up.

"How did it go anyway?" Stu questioned, changing the subject, and Billy sighed.

"It went fine. Casey and steve are both dead, and that shithead actually did something right for once." Billy replied, lying down next Stu.

Billy let out a deep sighed, running a hand over his face before running it through his hair.

"Let's finish the plan tomorrow."Billy said, and Stu nodded.

"Can I help with this plan? I'm just gonna make sure that the puppy doesn't get hurt." Phoenix said and stu blushed.

"Sure." Billy replied, closing his eyes, and Stu laid down, placing a small kiss to Billy's cheek before resting his head on Billy's chest.

Phoenix laid down, wrapping his arms around Stu's waist, and Billy leaned his chin against stu's head, sighing in content.

If only they knew that it would be their last happy moment together, then they would've cherished it more.

- -

The next morning, the three boys went to school seeing news reporters and cops all over the place.

"Well, this day is gonna be a real shit day." Phoenix sighed, and Stu smiled at him, throwing an arm over his shoulders.

"This looks like Christmas to me." Stu said, and Phoenix raised an eyebrow at him.

"Pup, we're gonna have a serious talk about Christmas." Phoenix told him and stu let out a small laugh.

"Okay, but I'll just let you know that I've never celebrated Christmas before," Stu told him, "my parents never really cared for any of that."

"Your parents are assholes, Stu." Billy spoke up, his eyes full of anger as he thought about stu's parents.

They neglected Stu and practically abandoned him since he was a kid to fend for himself.

Stu frowned, "they were just busy all the time, Billy." Billy scoffed under his breath, and stu slightly made himself smaller as he noticed that he made Billy upset.

"Why don't we head inside? Reporters are looking at us like we're on the menu." Phoenix spoke up, sending Billy a glare, and Billy glared back.

Stu noticed the tension, and he sighed, knowing that he had caused it. He was so stupid bringing up his parents like that. He knew that Billy hated his parents and always got mad whenever stu mentioned them or defended them.

Stu spotted Randy not far from them, and since he wanted to get away from the tension that he caused, he walked away from Phoenix and Billy without saying goodbye.

"I fucked up again, Rands." Stu quietly said as he walked next to Randy who looked at him. "What?"

Stu sighed, shaking his head and forcing a smile on his face.

"So, excited for tonight?"

-----------------------

Word count - 680

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the late update!