11.

-
Phoenix stared at a sleeping stu who was snoring quietly in an adorable way. He lifted his head as he heard noise outside of stu's window.

Pulling out his switchblade and he stood up, walking over to the window. A figure climbed through, and Phoenix pinned them to the wall, the knife pressed against their throat.

"Whoa! Hey, it's me!" Phoenix noticed it was Billy. He pulled back, putting away the switchblade and the light turned on.

"Nix? B? What are you guys doing?" Stu questioned, rubbing his eyes.

The two other boys instantly melted at the sight.

"Sorry, I thought he was an intruder." Phoenix replied, and Billy tsk,

"Why do you have a switchblade?" He questioned, taking off his boots and jacket.

"Why are you crawling through stu's window at midnight?" Phoenix asked

"Answer my question first." Billy said, "for protection, obviously." Phoenix Answered

"I live here." Stu's eyes darted between the two boys. He wondered why there was so much tension between the two.

"Can we just sleep and talk about it in the morning?" Stu questioned,

"Sure, doll." Billy replied, taking off his jeans before dropping himself on the bed.

Phoenix walked over and lay on the other side. Both boys throw their arms around stu.

"Night, Nix. Night, B." Stu mumbled, laying his head in Phoenix shoulder, his eyes slowly closing.

"Night, stu."
- -

Stu woke up early in the morning before Phoenix and Billy, who were still asleep and snoring loudly.

He yawned before carefully and gently removed their arms from around him. He stood up and went to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, he went downstairs to start on breakfast.

He walked into the kitchen, noticing a figure standing in the corner of the room.

He turned around, and his eyes widened ,"Um..hi?"

It was Michael. He was standing in his kitchen, just doing nothing but standing.

"Well, it looks like Nix has some explaining to do," stu mumbled to himself,

He was a little nervous but excited to meet Michael. He smiled, "Hi, I'm Stu Macher, it's nice to meet ya, Michael. Nix is still sleeping."

Michael just stared at him , "You want breakfast?"

Stu chuckled ,"I'm making pancakes."

Michael just stared at the teenage boy in front of him as he moved around the kitchen like he wasn't afraid of him.

He was treating Michael like a friend, which nobody has ever done before. He was chatting, ranting on and on about pancakes.

Michael didn't understand any word of it, but he listened to the boy rant.

Michael decided that he liked this boy. He will kill anyone who decides to hurt the boy.
- -

Phoenix and Billy woke up a few minutes later, noticing the lack of a certain Stu.

"Pup?" Phoenix mumbled, and Billy raised an eyebrow at the nickname that Phoenix had given Stu, but he wasn't about to go questioning it.

"I smell pancakes," Billy mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "He's cooking breakfast."

The two boys stood up, yawning before heading out of the room and downstairs.

They heard Stu's voice, and they were confused about who he was talking to.

The two of them walked into the kitchen only to freeze as they spotted Michael eating a pancake while stu was waving a spatula around as he happily ranted about something.

"Stu, what are you doing?" Phoenix questioned, watching his brother closely.

Stu turned to look at them with a huge smile on his face ,"Nix! You never said your brother was in town!"

"He's not really a chatter box, but he's a great listener. I made pancakes if you guys are hungry. It's chocolate pancakes." Stu told them

"Right, so you're just casually chatting with Michael Myers like he can't kill you in a second." Billy said, and stu laughed

"Michael won't hurt us! Right, Michael?" Michael nodded his head.

"See? He's a sweetheart, actually." Stu said

"Pup, what are you on?" Phoenix asked, and stu looked at him,

"Um, ADHD medication, anxiety medication, antidepressants, I think that's only half the medication I'm supposed to be on." He giggled

Phoenix just stared at him before looking at Billy, who sighed. "He meant, if you're on drugs."

"Drugs? Nah, though, Randy and I do smoke a bit of weed once in a while." Stu  told them

"You what?" Billy asked ,stu smiled at him ,"Don't worry, B."

"We only do it once a week!" Billy blinked

"That doesn't make me feel better about it!" Billy told him

"Which one is Randy again?" Phoenix asked

"Why?" Stu asked, and Phoenix shrugged

"Just wanna have a little chat with him, that's all." Billy scoffed

"We're gonna kill him!"
----------------------------------
Word count - 782

Hope you enjoy!

They finally met Michael!