...Inception among heARTs...

To my readers, thank you for reading. 1,4K reads is quite a lot for someone who writes once in a while. I hope that yal aren't tired of me yet, because his girl isn't going anywhere.😅

"Don't overthink this is love. Maybe it's just a crush, maybe is this just your love affair. I hope what I feel is enough. Maybe this is just lust, maybe is this your love affair?" ~Umi

___________________________________________________________________

I, for one have personally experienced various typical events in which could have led to a peaceful happily ever after, but only ended in separation at it's cruelest season.

I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said, "Journey is end, and love is meeting."

I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I'm constantly amazed by it's shear power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said, "Love is blind." Now that is something I know to be true.

For some, quite inexplicably, love fades. For others, love is simply lost. But then, of course, love could also be found... even if just for the night. And then there's another kind of love, the cruelest kind, the one that almost kills it's victims. It's called unrequited love. Of that, I'm an only one time is enough expert.

Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other, but what about the rest of us? What about our stories? Those of us who fall in love alone. We are the victims of the one sided love affair. We are the cursed of the loved ones. We are the unloved ones. The walking wounded. The handicap without the advance of a great parking space. Yes, you are looking at one such individual. All because we've been cursed by being in love with a man or woman who does not and will not love us back.

Oh God, just the sight of them... heart pounding, throat thickening, absolutely can't smell air. Those are all the usual symptoms.

So back to my story. New Years. What a morning to my surprise. Whoever said life happens when you're busy making plans was definitely right. What started out as an innocent hang out session turned out to be a plotted make out session.

I was dumbstruck and most certainly unaware as our conversations went through it's ups and downs, leading to a massive climax all due to one sentence.

"Did you know that rum makes people horny?"

Uh... No.

There were just so many words to describe his lips. Pink. Thick. Pouty. Hella soft, too soft for my sanity. Insatiable. He tasted like coke and rum, a pure description of fine and intoxicating.

Well, people did say that the third time's the charm. And baby, was he charming, but also at the same time, an overbearing bully like always. Strong out of the feeling, I had to make him leave. For fantasies tended to sometimes turn into reality, and things between us were already complicated at the most. All I can do right now, is to torture myself by reminiscing those needy kisses you gave me, for I was too wrapped up in my self control to actually do the worst, selfishly claiming you for my own. Which I most probably shouldn't do as I enjoy being in my single bubble and I'm pretty sure, well I hope (not really) that this was a one time too tempting to miss experience.