...The_'Not'_So_BOLD_Type...

October 3rd,

What a mess. I'm such a mess.

Debating on the total real reason I had begun this book in the first place made me wary on the changes that occurred on my weird, yet emotional path of self discovery towards adulthood.

Openly being honest with myself, I did not intend for this book to go so far within the years. I was young, still am, but inlove and looking for a purpose either than taking out my frustrations on everyone I care for.

See, I wasn't so bold then. I'm only starting to realise how much power so much boldness I, and certain people, can take.

I'm still getting to know myself.

I'm still growing up.

I'm still falling in like with unreachable men.

I'm still protecting myself from these men, and men in general.

I'm still paranoid about falling inlove.

I'm still probably inlove with the same guy whose obstructed my can-do attitude for 2 years.

I'm still not going to allow my past experiences with him, nor any other person to define me.

I'm still going to make mistakes, which I hopefully learn from.

I'm still going to live life, and be happy.

I'm still going to have to make responsible decisions for my future.

I'm still going to resent some of them as they won't be what I want to do.

I'm still going to be grateful towards my friends and family.

I'm still going to be me.

And I hope that will be enough to last a lifetime of minor changes I'm going to make in this world for the next generation.