22

(writing this made me cry no cap)

Bryson's POV
"Bryson I have to go" Amelia said as she cried holding me." Why though?" I said." My sisters and my brother" she said and we separated." I'm going to go get Clover. I'll be back" I said getting up. I never cry but I'm gonna miss my baby."Clover baby" I said tapping her." Good morning daddy" she said jumping up." Ameliaaa" Clover said running to our room." Hi Baby" Amelia said picking Clover up." Why are you crying?" Clover asked wiping Amelia's tears." I'm leaving baby" she said and clover got sad." Wait why?" Clover asked." I have to go home for a little" Amelia said and Clover hugged her." Oh okay. I'm gonna miss you" Clover said crying." Alright let's go" I said after Amelia came downstairs dressed in my hoodie." how many did you take?" I asked." how may what?" Amelia said smirking." 6 and this one" she said and I passed her the one I had on." now you have 8" I said and she smiled."I'm gonna miss you mamas" I said hugging her." I'm gonna miss you and Clover. I'll be back soon I promise" she said hugging me tighter." Alrighty lets go" I said trying not to cry." Clover Baby" Amelia said walking to the playroom." aww Clover. I'm gonna miss you more" Amelia said wiping Clover's tears.

* at the airport*

" Gate 8 boarding now" I heard and Amelia stood up." bye mamas" I said hugging her. If I'm honest, a tear slipped out." aww babe" Amelia said hugging me again." Bye Clover" she said grabbing her and hugging her." byeeee" Amelia screamed walking to her gate. " wanna go get McDonald's?" I said to Clover and she shrugged.

i'm happy to see my family again but I miss my babies so much 

liked by 2,878,753 

kyliejenner come back now

nlechoppa god I miss you

kehlani  come backkkk

user no more bryson and amelia content

hater ugly fyi