28

Stevie Speaks
So i'm gonna answer so quick questions. Bryson and Amelia have been together for 6 months and Amelia has been in NC for 1 month. okay got it. I know the time doesn't really work but I kinda wanna end the story so pretend okay. I'll make about 35-40 chapters then it'll be over. sorry if you want it to be longer
END

BRYSONS POV
" did you talk to Amelia yet?" my mom asked as we watched Clover in the pool." nah i don't know whats up but she acting strange" I said and my mom raised an eyebrow." you don't think she's cheating right?" she asked and I shrugged." she rushed off the phone yesterday and today she didn't answer my facetime. ma what if she did?" i asked scared. So many people want Amelia and since she bisexual it could be a girl." I highly doubt it. she loves Clover and you so much." she said hugging me as I got a call." speaking of Amelia" I said walking in the house." hey" she said playing with her sleeves." hey what's up?" i said." um I just wanted to talk to my boyfriend" she said." oh so you were busy earlier?" i said rolling my eyes." you called me oh I was kinda vomiting" she said." wait why are you vomiting?" i asked scared." oh it's nothing" she said and she started playing with her sleeves again." that's actually what I called you for" she said and she started tearing up." hey baby what's wrong?" I said trying to comfort her." do you want anymore kids?" she said and I nodded." yeah definitely why?" I said confused." um well I kinda have good news then I'm pregnant" she said and I stood there shook.Wait What. Oh my God Amelia is pregnant. My future wife is pregnant " Bryson Bryson hello" she said shaking me out of my thoughts. " you're pregnant?" i said." yes we're you not listening" she said eating a slice of pizza." we're having a baby?" I asked." Bryson yes come on listen" she said and I looked at the screen." are you excited?" she asked scared because I was speechless." yes I'm so excited baby. we're having a baby. Clover is gonna be excited"I said and she laughed."so when is your doctor appointment?" I asked." i don't know probably next week" she said." you should move to LA" I said and she nodded."well soon because school starts soon and I would hate for the kids have to have to join school in the middle of the year" she said." well tell me when you can so I can book your flight" I said." i can do it Bryson" She said." no not while you are carrying my daughter" i said and she shook her head." it's a boy" she said." no no no I make girls" I said and she laughed." you made 1 and this one makes me vomit so much it's a boy" she said." no but if it helps you sleep" i said as my mom walked in with Clover." hi baby" i said grabbing Clover." hey gorgeous" Amelia said and Clover waved." Amelia i missed you" Clover said." i missed you more" Amelia said and Clover got down running to her playroom." hi daughter-in-law" my mom said waving at Amelia." hi mama. how have you been?" Amelia said and my said good." so momma we have big news" I said and she looked at me." wha- no you're pregnant" she said and Amelia nodded smiling." congrats guys" she said hugging me." but I know I told you to use protection." she said walking to the living room." yeah be responsible Bryson" Amelia said." yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes." anyways I call you back Mathew is in the bath" Amelia said kissing the phone." god I love you" i said." I love you more daddy" she winked and hung up. What are you doing to me Amelia?