17

Bryson's Pov

" Daddy where's Amelia?" Clover said running to me in the living room." she had to go somewhere baby" I said changing the channel." oh okay. I miss her" she said sitting next to me." I do too but you get to see grandma today" I said pulling her on my lap." yayyy. when?" Clover asked smiling." in about 1 hour so let's go pack your bags." I said grabbing her and running upstairs.

Amelia's Pov 

"Hey mosey " I said hugging him." hey Amelia. Lord its been awhile" he said holding my waist." yeah. how has your mom been?"I said walking into his house." she's been good I guess" he said shrugging." what do you mean I guess" I said looking at him." I just have been so busy I havent called her." he said." Lathan call her because I know what its like to not be able to call her" I said tears filling my eyes.

FLASHBACK-8 months ago

"Amelia look at me" my mom said laying in the hospital bed. My mom had  stage 4 cancer and my dad was killed because he was a gang member." I need you to take care of your sisters and your brother okay" she said crying."mama whats wrong?" my brother Mathew said." baby I want you to know I love you okay. Come her babies" she said to the twins." I love you guys so much and please just listen to Amelia" she said closing her eyes. BEEP BEEP." Mamaa" I said screaming and screaming for nurses.

End of Flashback

" I know Amelia. Everything wil be okay" Mosey said hugging me." Alright lets go swim" I said running to the backyard.

Bryson's Pov

" hi Mom" I said hugging my mom." hi baby" she said kissing my cheek." hi mema" Clover said running to her." I need to talk to you" my mom said sitting Clover down on the couch."okay about what?" I asked confused."that girl" she said tapping her nails on the counter." Amelia or Blasian?" I said." Amelia" she said looking at me."what about her?" I asked thinking about Amelia." is she good with Clover?" she asked." yes"I said."okay that's all but also dont hurt her. She seems like a nice girl" She said hugging me." she is but I have to go to the studio." hey babe" Amelia said as she picked up the phone." where are you?" I asked confused because she was in a bathing suit." at mosey's house" she said turning around." thank you so much" she said grabbing Chipolte from Mosey." oh what are you guys doing?" i asked getting jealous." swimming and going over for thr music video." she said and I nodded." how's it going?"I asked." It's boring because she keeps taking about you" mosey said and I smiled knowing she was talking about me."where are you going and where is my baby" Amelia asked." she's at my mom's and I'm going to the studio" I said." cool cool. Tell Bella I said hi and I have to go" Amelia said waving." bye mamas" I said as she hung up.

****at the studio****

"hey Bryson" bella said hugging me." hey bella." I said cringing. I knew Bella liked me but I never liked her back. Sure I thought she was pretty but I have Amelia now." so how have you been?" she asked." good alright." I said as I walked into the studio to rap my part. " that was so good omg" Bella said hugging me." okay youre turn" I said sitting on the chair listening to her." so how have you and your new girl been" my manager asked walking in." good" I said looking back on my phone. My manager always thought me and Bella liked each other. I told her we didn't but she set us up for a date once and I hated it."I think she's using you for clout" Bella said walking into the room." nah my shawtys not like that" I said rolling my eyes."you know I'm better than her" Bella said getting on my lap." bro move" I said pushing her off and she fell off." Bryson why would you do that?" Bella said looking at my manager who was recording." no no no" I said grabbing my keys and running to my car. All I could think of was Amelia

Amelia's Pov

" I'm gonna kill him" I said hugging Mosey." I know people" he said rubbing my head." why would he do that? I thought he loved me" I said wipng my eyes." he's a moron that's why" Mosey said as my phone went off."It's him" Mosey said." let me  see" I said.

Baby I'm so sorry. It's not what happened i swear. She came on me and I tried to push her off.

Talk to me tommorow but just leave me alone today

Ok im so sorry

" I told to text me tommorow." I said going upstairs and crying myself to sleep.( sorry the end was short. I have writer's block ugh"