××××Chapter 5××××

Iasai's POV:

What? Who is this? And why does she sound like we did her something, but more importantly why does she look so swoop on mum. Nobody, really nobody is looking like that at my Mum!

However Mum bowed and greeted politely.

"Concubine Lila and Princess Alissa a pleasure to meet you here."

I looked at Mum confused.

Why is Mum polite to her when this Lila is not polite back?!

But I also knew I could never say anything like that, not just because of Mum and the consequences, but also for Millia.

"Can not say it back Concubine Cleopatra. However I heard you fell out of favor, years back. Were you ashamed of going out, because we did not see you in the last years." Concubine Lila says with arrogance."At least when I got my daughter he visited me, not like you! Haha! Seems like he really despise you!"

Her words make me angry, yet when I want to say something Millia said: "Stop insulting my Mum you ugly wanna, woman!"

Silent.......

"Y-You..." Lila fumed, with her facial expression turned ugly from anger. As she lifted he hand to hit her in the face.

However before the hand hit Millia, another bigger Hand, or should I say a golden paw, hold them in place.

(# A/N: Any Idea who it is? (ㆁωㆁ)#)

"What do you think your doing, Concubine Lila?" A dangerous low voice asked.

When I looked up to the voice, I could see a male Beastman, with a tiger head. Golden-Black spotted fur with forest green eyes. The Tiger man has also a crown on his head, which has many Diamonds and Christals on it. The Base of the Crown is a black-silver colored Metal and in the middle is an artificial animal skull.

...artificial animal skull... Why a skull? And not just a head? Is this the King?! I really hope not, since this man is really scary...

But all my hope got crushed.

"Long live the Emperor, the King!"  uttered Mum respectfully with a tint of sadness.

Why is Mum sad? Because of the Emperor, my father?! I do not like her sad and I do not like the things that make her sad! I will do something about it! Humpf!

I thought while pounting.

While lost in my thoughts the Emperor looks at Millia curious and says:" You...."

"Concubine Cleopatra, and her children come tomorrow to me." This
Tore me from my thoughts.

Wait what?! How? Why? I don't wanna meet him! O god, this whole thing sounds so familiar, but why?....

Well I will find out why tomorrow at least.

--------------------------------
Sorry for the short Update my parents toke my phone so that I just had it for an hour. Which made it a bit difficult to write, It resulted in this long period of time. (๑•﹏•)

But my inspiration is also a bit Fading so yeah....

Sorry!! (*・~・*)